joeyt

Krul

Simpson Williamson Coloccini Enrique

Tiote

Barton Gutierrez

Nolan

Carroll Ameobi

Pretty narrow like. :lol:

If we are going 4312 then Tiote can push further up than that and Jonas can roam on both wings.

Barton on the right, fuck off. What's wrong with keeping the 4-5-1 that's served us well away from home this year?

Yep. Wonder what Hughton suddenly has against Routledge.

I know he didn't look up to it recently, but he's still our best option on the right.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I reckon the team is:

Krul

Simpson

Williamson

Coloccini

Enrique

Barton

Tiote

Nolan

Jonas

Carroll

Ameobi

I was wrong! :D

WHUFC: Rob Green, Manuel Da Costa, Danny Gabbidon, Matthew Upson ©, Lars Jacobsen, Valon Behrami, Scott Parker, Mark Noble, Victor Obina, Carlton Cole, Frederic Piquionne

Get in! No Dyer is a big plus for us, imo.

Barton on the right, fuck off. What's wrong with keeping the 4-5-1 that's served us well away from home this year?

I know he didn't look up to it recently, but he's still our best option on the right.

Routledge has done nothing to be proud of this season. If we were to play two wingers, I'd consider giving Ferguson or Vuckic a go.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Barton on the right, f*** off. What's wrong with keeping the 4-5-1 that's served us well away from home this year?

Routledge has done nothing to be proud of this season. If we were to play two wingers, I'd consider giving Ferguson or Vuckic a go.

:lol:

He started the season very, very well against Man Utd and Villa. Didn't look too bad against Wolves and Everton, too iirc.