West Ham United 1 - 2 Newcastle United - 23/10/10 - post match reaction from p20

Dave

I didn't say Ameobi had played well. I said Carroll had played badly. They've both been rubbish.

That statement you refuted is that Carroll has done much more. Which he has, Shola has controlled and taken down maybe one or two balls and just stood there. Carroll has ran around, knocked down a header for a goal, and tracked back.

Guest MrBrown

Not like Verlaine to know f*** all about football.

Not like Wullie to be confrontational on the internet to compensate for the fact that he's a spotty, slightly-built, anemic-looking, cat-loving miserable twat.

Guest MrBrown

I didn't say Ameobi had played well. I said Carroll had played badly. They've both been rubbish.

That statement you refuted is that Carroll has done much more. Which he has, Shola has controlled and taken down maybe one or two balls and just stood there. Carroll has ran around, knocked down a header for a goal, and tracked back.

Carroll hadn't done much more. Even if you think he was better, he certainly hadn't done MUCH more. He spent way too much time stood still on the left wing, making no effort to get into the box. He's won one header. He's in the team to win headers.

Carroll hadn't done much more. Even if you think he was better, he certainly hadn't done MUCH more. He spent way too much time stood still on the left wing, making no effort to get into the box. He's won one header. He's in the team to win headers.

He stood on the left wing twice. I'm not even saying he's done better. I'm, and pretty much everyone else is saying he's done more. Besides standing on the the wing twice, I don't know how you can think they've been just as active.

Not like Verlaine to know f*** all about football.

Not like Wullie to be confrontational on the internet to compensate for the fact that he's a spotty, slightly-built, anemic-looking, cat-loving miserable twat.

Bit harsh.