Newcastle United 5 - 1 Sunderland - 31/10/10 - post match reaction from page 32

Dave

A dream result and up there with the most memorable of games, the 5-0 v Man u and beating Barcelona. I just feel so content today. Come January, who knows what will happen in the return, the mackems might edge it, but i'm pretty confident we wont let 5 in. They'll be wounded for years by this result. As for their fans, let any mackem tell me how they're the best fans in the land, after they hid in the concourse as the goal count piled up. They were like rats running down into the sewers after the 4th and 5th.

Literally the worst away support in a long long time considering it was the biggest away support up here for a long time too. They would have been completely out sung anyway but they could at least have have tried.

A dream result and up there with the most memorable of games, the 5-0 v Man u and beating Barcelona. I just feel so content today. Come January, who knows what will happen in the return, the mackems might edge it, but i'm pretty confident we wont let 5 in. They'll be wounded for years by this result. As for their fans, let any mackem tell me how they're the best fans in the land, after they hid in the concourse as the goal count piled up. They were like rats running down into the sewers after the 4th and 5th.

We can shut them straight up in January, singing 5-1 to them will result in silence.

Literally the worst away support in a long long time considering it was the biggest away support up here for a long time too. They would have been completely out sung anyway but they could at least have have tried.

It wasn't just the lack of noise for me, it was the way they turned their backs on their team, spineless bastards.

It wasn't just the lack of noise for me, it was the way they turned their backs on their team, spineless bastards.

im certain the toon army would have been defiant in thier place- shouting louder and longer- I have done this on the wrong side of 5s at anfield, OT, goodison+ other places.

im certain the toon army would have been defiant in thier place- shouting louder and longer- I have done this on the wrong side of 5s at anfield, OT, goodison+ other places.

We were 5 down at old trafford about 3 years ago when my mate, a manc who was in the stretford end texted me. Said he'd never seen anything like the support coming from us. Completely drowned out the 60 odd thousand home support and "wish i was down there with you lot".

Guest Kenton Magpie

Still on a high, have my chance to rip a few collegues tomorrow as I was off recovering today and in the process collect my winnings from a few furious members of the unwashed. I LOVE IT!!!!

6-0 at Chelsea, I lost count away to West Ham.

Guest Howaythetoon

This is why I love Newcastle United. Awesome each and every player. That single victory makes the pain of relegation worth it if you know what I mean.

We were 5 down at old trafford about 3 years ago when my mate, a manc who was in the stretford end texted me. Said he'd never seen anything like the support coming from us. Completely drowned out the 60 odd thousand home support and "wish i was down there with you lot".

After Allardyce got sacked - did ourselves proud that day