Newcastle United 5 - 1 Sunderland - 31/10/10 - post match reaction from page 32

Dave

Just got home from Newcastle now.

What a weekend, with this being the obvious highlight. Loved how my mate kept singing Blaydon Races and Cheer up Steve Bruce all day on Sunday and Monday, really stuck with him them two songs :lol: He was well impressed with the city, the ground, the atmosphere and obviously the game. Just great that the first time he's in the UK he gets an experience like this, absolutely fantastic. Obviously great for me to be back as well, haven't been since 2007, which is insane considering how much I love the city and got family there and all. We need direct flights, would make coming over so much easier.

As for the game, there's not much that hasn't been said already. Barton, Nolan, Carroll all absolutely fantastic. As have been said, shame for Carroll that he didn't manage to score, but he did everything else and was practically unplayable. The mackems were just dire, really liked their tactics of lumping it forward towards Bent as soon as they got the ball.

Anyone seen a picture of Jose starting on Cattermole? Im sure that happened!

Haven't seen any pictures but I remember Jose pushing him in the chest.

Same, and then the whole ground singing Jose, Jose, Jose, Jose... Forgot about it until tonight.

Guest firetotheworks

Winger tried to take Jose on, Jose didn't like it.

I think I'd forgive Jose for referring to himself in the 3rd person if when someone tried to take him on, he just said out loud 'Jose doesn't like this.' and then nicked the ball off them.

Can't believe somebody deleted this of the Sky+ box like.

None of them will admit to it, but they all just delete anything that is 'viewed'. Boils my piss, numerous times I've wanted to keep something and it's gone the next day.

Guest firetotheworks

None of them will admit to it, but they all just delete anything that is 'viewed'. Boils my piss, numerous times I've wanted to keep something and it's gone the next day.

Argh christ aye. My stepmam does that. 75% free on the hard drive man!

Argh christ aye. My stepmam does that. 75% free on the hard drive man!

!!!

One for the pet hates thread.

Definitely think it was the mother like, she's completely OCD about keeping the percentage as high as possible. As if just incase we need to record something that takes up 50%  :idiot2:

watching the first and second goals, Barton seems determined to injure his team mates while celebrating.   :lol:

Nolan's first - watch his full-on dive onto the pile on.  The others just lie on one another, he stagedives.

Nolan's second - runs at Nolan full pelt, jumps on him, putting the pair of them on the deck.

Clearly isn't happy being played wide right :lol: