Newcastle United 5 - 1 Sunderland - 31/10/10 - post match reaction from page 32

Dave

Game highlights are now on the SkyPlayer. Now how to work out how to keep this forever.

Do you need a sky subscription to watch?

Guest johnson293

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/5486/screenshot20101103at121.png

Just managed to watch the highlight on iplayer - and I think I know what Gabbiadini was on about for the 5th, but its not Coloccini... or anyone of our players at fault - its Mensah (I think).

If you look at the image above, I think it's Mensah on his knees - if you watch it, there is the tussling and runs back and forth with Colo and Richardson - but Mensah is marking Ameobi - as the cross is played, Ameobi peels off and loses Mensah, mensah tries to go with him and runs straight into Coloccini (who knew nowt about it, due to marking/being marked by Richardson), and ends up on his knees.

As the goal is scored, Mensah gets up and starts heading towards the ref in complaint - he obviously feels he was blocked off, yet its his fault for runnign square into colo as he tries to go after Shola.

So much like the other two incidents, nowt wrong with it.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/5486/screenshot20101103at121.png

Just managed to watch the highlight on iplayer - and I think I know what Gabbiadini was on about for the 5th, but its not Coloccini... or anyone of our players at fault - its Mensah (I think).

If you look at the image above, I think it's Mensah on his knees - if you watch it, there is the tussling and runs back and forth with Colo and Richardson - but Mensah is marking Ameobi - as the cross is played, Ameobi peels off and loses Mensah, mensah tries to go with him and runs straight into Coloccini (who knew nowt about it, due to marking/being marked by Richardson), and ends up on his knees.

As the goal is scored, Mensah gets up and starts heading towards the ref in complaint - he obviously feels he was blocked off, yet its his fault for runnign square into colo as he tries to go after Shola.

So much like the other two incidents, nowt wrong with it.

Andy Gray picked it out as a sublime bit of set piece work on MNF, so the Mackems can fuck off.

Guest Haris Vuckic

We raped them man, if they are denying that they're dafter than I thought.

They have to look at their own shocking gameplan/tactics before they comment on anything else.

At the end of the day we could have had 7 or 8.

No point in denying it.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Put it this way - such was the dominance - their goal was greeted with laughter.

Not even a peep from their fans but then there wasn't all day and most of them were trying to escape.

Objectively they have no right to say they are better than us on paper or otherwise.

Put it this way - such was the dominance - their goal was greeted with laughter.

Not even a peep from their fans but then there wasn't all day and most of them were trying to escape.

Objectively they have no right to say they are better than us on paper or otherwise.

Haha, That was fun. They scored, and the unwashed went crazy, until they starting to look around.

Everyone else stood and applauded politely and laughed.

They soon stoped cheering  :lol:

I live in the same block of flats as Anton Ferdinand (who drove around the place like a complete dick by the way until his ban) and it has taken all of my strength to resist putting a little '5-1' note next to his car.

I live in the same block of flats as Anton Ferdinand (who drove around the place like a complete dick by the way until his ban) and it has taken all of my strength to resist putting a little '5-1' note next to his car.

Some things you shouldn't resist.

Do it.

Better still get a fake parking ticket and fold up an A4 bit of paper stating '5-1 and you couldn't even get a game!' then place inside said ticket, stick it under his wiper so the next time his 'driver' gives him a lift he'll be handed that little beaut.

Guest palnese

Just seen the match again :smitten:

79mins in Nolan missed a simple 10 yard pass and Hughton went mental. Nolan shouted "Fucking calm down" back at him :lol: