Newcastle United 5 - 1 Sunderland - 31/10/10 - post match reaction from page 32

Dave

I'm exiled in the USA, this game wasn't televised live or on tape delay either, all I got to see were brief highlights on a Premier League review show on Fox Soccer Channel. If I can get this game and sample the atmosphere, then i'm all for them releasing a DVD.

I genuinely feel sorry for you mate!!, Sounds like a tramp begging for scraps of food :lol:

I'm exiled in the USA, this game wasn't televised live or on tape delay either, all I got to see were brief highlights on a Premier League review show on Fox Soccer Channel. If I can get this game and sample the atmosphere, then i'm all for them releasing a DVD.

I genuinely feel sorry for you mate!!, Sounds like a tramp begging for scraps of food :lol:

My only chance to see the whole game unfortunately, if that makes me a tramp so be it.

My only chance to see the whole game unfortunately, if that makes me a tramp so be it.

How come all the other yanks got to see it live then!?  ???

Guest DarkStormCrow

For folks in the states it depends on where you liive and which cable company you have, some folks might get Sky on satellite but most dont.

In Vegas it wasnt shown live on the cable system or on replay, but at 1 pub in town which has satellite you could have seen it live.

I didnt see it but have seen the goals and highlights. wouldnt mind the DVD tbh

How come all the other yanks got to see it live then!?  ???

Couldn't tell you, wasn't shown at all in my area (Connecticut) either live or taped which is unusual. Can't speak for other areas of the US or other cable companies schedules.

Btw i wasnt implying you were a tramp, Just likening the situation to that of a tramps :),

For folks in the states it depends on where you liive and which cable company you have, some folks might get Sky on satellite but most dont.

In Vegas it wasnt shown live on the cable system or on replay, but at 1 pub in town which has satellite you could have seen it live.

I didnt see it but have seen the goals and highlights. wouldnt mind the DVD tbh

Exactly...plus they've monkeyed around with Sky Sports on FSC as well, used to get it at 7pm like clockwork daily until recently, now it's on at 2am only most days.

Btw i wasnt implying you were a tramp, Just likening the situation to that of a tramps :),

Yeah I assumed that, pleased you confirmed though!

Lion - didn't you love the coverage that the game got, all the goals were reshown during the final credits too....especially liked how the female commentator kept calling them "the Mackems" instead of Sunderland. Hahahahaha

Yeah I assumed that, pleased you confirmed though!

I see your from connecticut, I have toon supporting family over there somewhere!

That t-shirt is basically identical to the Champions one earlier in the year. I dont really mind stuff like this, my only problem is that it all looks absolutely horrible. They could at least design them properly!

Guest Geordiesned

Has anyone posted the advert that was in this morning's Journal yet?

Read thread.  :thup:

On phone on train with intermittent signal so difficult to read all of thread!

Has anyone posted the advert that was in this morning's Journal yet?

Read thread.  :thup:

On phone on train with intermittent signal so difficult to read all of thread!

Ok then mate! :lol: Yeah its been posted. It was in the Ronnie Gill aswell!

LOL@guy on Legends now - 1st goal a set play, 2nd goal offside, 3rd goal a penalty given after the ref should have blown for ht, Bramble wasnt a sending off

on set plays arent they supposed to defend those? or did bruce skip that bit. no 2 is mackem delusion and 3 the rules say a minimum of 2 mins added on not exactly 2 added on but again mackem delusion.

and the bramble red was right and bruce agrees or they'd have appealed it, they havent