Greatest game youve been to?

Guest jonnyameobi

5-1 against mackems

6-0 against villa

I´ve been to Newcastle nine times now, and I feel very lucky for being at those two games this season. For a foreign supporter, the first time you visit St. James Park is also unbelievable! I went over to watch Newcastle for the first time at SJP agianst Bolton(2-1 bowyer,dyer) in 2005 and remember it like it was yesterday. Fantastic!!

Honourable mention for 5-1 v Villa in the 93/94 campaign.

still the loudest ive heard sjp.

Even though I was 7 I can still vividly remember the crowd chanting 'Are you watching Big Fat Ron?'

Honourable mention for 5-1 v Villa in the 93/94 campaign.

still the loudest ive heard sjp.

Even though I was 7 I can still vividly remember the crowd chanting 'Are you watching Big Fat Ron?'

in the west paddocks, new leazes just been finished- the noise when we equalised- defo loudest ive heard sjp.

I've been to the most boring games :lol:

Would probably have to go 1-0 in the cup against Chelsea in 2005. The atmosphere was immense, sang from the end of Local Hero to the final whistle. We scored so early as well, it got to 90 minutes and I had to ask if we were actually winning :lol:

Barca - It was the first and only game I went to with my grandad. The score and opposition played a part, too.

Spurs (2-0 FAC) was also brilliant. We had OT absolutely rocking.

Feyenoord - Absolutely surreal.

That was brilliant. Being in the 'bouncy' stand :lol:

It was Sunday like, it really was. Sat right up next to them in the corner, so nervous before the game, expecting a draw at best... and then that happened.

There have been other fantastic/more important games (Feyenoord in particular sticks out), but my word. 5-1, even Shola scored (twice!)

Guest The Bull

I'd say mackem 2-0 at home the other season was a good un. And Chelsea at home in the PL when we won 2-1 and Shearer done a good goal.