Copa América

Disco

Would that not be Lucas Leiva?

Theres another playin in Braaaaaazil whos ment to be canny, so i've read

FWIW, from what I've seen of him he does look the business, hope gets a decent amount of playing time in the Copa Amerca.

Hopefully this generation of attacking Brasilian talent, can actually live up to their billing. As their certainly overdue - compared to their tradition anyway, of producing an attacking talent worthy of their legacy.

With Pato leading the line and if the likes of Naymar, Ganso and Lucas live up the the hype they could win the next World Cup at a canter, especially on home soil.

They will still have a top class defence with Dani Alves, Thiago Silva, David Luiz and Filipe Luis.

He's a bell beyond belief like. I think I've watched him 4 times and he has booked for diving in every game. It's why I can't watch the Brazilian league, it's ridiculous, the forwards get so much leeway for diving and protection it does my head in.

Be interesting to see how he reacts when/if he moves to Europe. Robinho had/has the same problem.

I sincerely hope Neymar doesn't live up to the hype, I've a completely biased view of him being a totally arsehat and for no reason bar just not liking him for no reason. :lol:

Aye - he's a class player, but he's certainly got something of the Cristiano Ronaldo about him as well.

He's a bell beyond belief like. I think I've watched him 4 times and he has booked for diving in every game. It's why I can't watch the Brazilian league, it's ridiculous, the forwards get so much leeway for diving and protection it does my head in.

Yup, but you can't deny that it is the biggest talent to emerge since Messi and CRonaldo. I'm sorry but there was all this talk about Ganso (and still is in Brazil of being the best of this generation) but from the few games I've seen of Neymar I've been absolutely stunned by how good of a footballer he is. Just hope he stays in Brazil for a bit more, because he does look the real deal. Still a diving twat and will probably never reach his full potential.

I've been less impressed by Lucas from Sao Paulo however, seems to lose the ball to often.

Is the likely Argentina starting XI just going to be the team that started against Albania? I'd probably put Pastore, Tevez and Aguero in for Biglia, Di Maria and Lavezzi but that's all. I just can't get my head around how bad that group of defenders is though, really is just woeful.

Yup, but you can't deny that it is the biggest talent to emerge since Messi and CRonaldo. I'm sorry but there was all this talk about Ganso (and still is in Brazil of being the best of this generation) but from the few games I've seen of Neymar I've been absolutely stunned by how good of a footballer he is. Just hope he stays in Brazil for a bit more, because he does look the real deal. Still a diving twat and will probably never reach his full potential.

I've been less impressed by Lucas from Sao Paulo however, seems to lose the ball to often.

Don't disagree that he isn't ridiculously talented, whether he can make the most of it though is the big question. With right management he could be the next big thing for sure. I just hope if he does go to one of the top European clubs he doesn't get his flair coached out of him.

Is the likely Argentina starting XI just going to be the team that started against Albania? I'd probably put Pastore, Tevez and Aguero in for Biglia, Di Maria and Lavezzi but that's all. I just can't get my head around how bad that group of defenders is though, really is just woeful.

I'd have thought so although Biglia probably won't play. It'll be, most likely:

Romero

Zanetti — Milito — Burdisso — Rojo

Banega — Mascherano © — Cambiasso

Lavezzi — Messi — Di María

Cheers :thup: I'd prefer to see them going with Pastore rather than Cambiasso but I suppose that defence does need more cover. I'd definitely be starting Aguero over Di Maria as well, but that's probably just because I can't stand him. Hope they get it right, whatever team they go with anyway.

You got the wrong idea of Cambiasso then. He's not that much of a holding midfielder. At Inter they got Motta and he plays a bit infront trying to get into spaces upfront too. He's no Mascherano like.

I know that, but he's hardly a playmaker is he. Obviously there is middle ground, which Cambiasso lies in, but he's much more defensive minded than he is attacking. Pastore is much more of an attacking threat than Cambiasso would be.

I know that, but he's hardly a playmaker is he. Obviously there is middle ground, which Cambiasso lies in, but he's much more defensive minded than he is attacking. Pastore is much more of an attacking threat than Cambiasso would be.

Ok, fair enough, I haven't seen much of Banega and would rather Pastore play ahead of him, but he seems to be very good according to many.