Bolton 5 - 1 Newcastle United - 20/11/10 - post match reaction from page 32

Dave

Some of these responses are pathetic.

We've just been promoted, we haven't got a big squad, we had players suspended.

We are going to lose games this season, we are going to get tonked this season.  It's all about staying up.

Yes Im pissed off but some people need a reality check ffs

Alan Smith has been doing this for years now, but never gets the criticism he deserves, because it's not a very obvious thing to the idiots that just watch highlights. I gurantee you Colccini will get all the ridicule on Match of the Day tonight, and not a thing will be said about Alan Smith's performance.

We are going to lose games this season, we are going to get tonked this season.  It's all about staying up.

Steady on fella! You're quite right, but I think folk are pissed off with the way we gifted them the game. We were outplayed because we didn't even turn up!

Guest Tall Striker

Steady on fella! You're quite right, but I think folk are pissed off with the way we gifted them the game. We were outplayed because we didn't even turn up!

Correct.

With that midfield selection, we were beaten before we even stepped onto the pitch.

It's all about how we react to this.Do like Sunderland and we'll be ok but go the other way and we will soon be in the fight for survival.

We were always going to have a day like this,this season.This reality check may serve us well long term.

:thup:

Kaka, what's your opinion on Smith?

Look, I want to go out tonight and enjoy myself, and so I'm just venting and getting all of my frustration out of my system now. It's the only way I know how to deal with this shit. Regarding Alan Smith, I think he is the worst player in the entire universe.

Shocking display

We can only hope the sides below keep on loosing because it appears we're on the slide until the January window.  Then will that fat t*** dip his hand in his pocket?

We'll be buying no one in January.

:thup:

I'm sorry, but I've been fed these lines 3 games in a row. How long until it isn't kneejerk and because 'we're not as good as them'?

People are pissed off because the same mistakes are being repeated. Daft substitutions at the wrong time and the selection of Alan Smith. I don't care who's injured, he's a f***ing liability.

:sadnod: Hardly going to stand up and applaud it.

People are pissed off because the same mistakes are being repeated. Daft substitutions at the wrong time and the selection of Alan Smith. I don't care who's injured, he's a f***ing liability.

And if Barton wasn't an idiot against Blackburn Hughton wouldn't have that problem.

As others have pointed out today was all about the midfield. A back four needs protection from those in front of them especailly away from home. Smith, Nolan and Guthrie should never be on the same park, no energy, no drive and limited ability. You could see the confidence draining out of the defence the longer it went on.

Next game get Tiote back in, two natural wingers, two forwards and lets have a fucking go.

And if Barton wasn't an idiot against Blackburn Hughton wouldn't have that problem.

So it's Barton's fault that Hughton picks the wrong players in his absence?

Basically, yes.

Then will that fat t*** dip his hand in his pocket?

I think his hands are too fat to fit into his pockets, the cunt.

You can only hope he will protect his investment even if it means a couple of mill here and there.

Hopefully Gosling will have a bit about him that will give us a bit more spark.

Too right - we have gone from being a dangerous hard to beat team away from sjp to this fuckin shambles and what is the factors that have changed? god help any defence with captain immobile and the invisible man infront of them like ours today

Then will that fat t*** dip his hand in his pocket?

I think his hands are too fat to fit into his pockets, the c***.

You can only hope he will protect his investment even if it means a couple of mill here and there.

Hopefully Gosling will have a bit about him that will give us a bit more spark.

Good shout. Would be good to see him take the mantle of understudy to the Cheiky Bastard

It's Barton's fault for putting his manager in a position where he has to pick from a pool of player who are sadly probably not good enough.

What the hell did punching Pedersen achieve other than helping us to drop a few more points in the last few games.

Same with Colo today and his inevitable three match ban.  The players are hardly helping Hughton in this respect.