Newcastle United v Chelsea - MATCH IS ON

Guest Tall Striker

We actually have a very good team out there today. We've got two strikers who'll give Chelsea trouble, a balanced midfield with two pacey wingers, a defensive destroyer and someone with quality on the ball. Our defence also looks good. Taylor's a Premiership-level defender and Sol's shown that he still has pace so hopefully Drogba won't rape us that way.

Their midfield also looks quite weak with Malouda playing in center midfield with Ramires and Mikel, so I reckon we've got a great chance of getting three points.

Guthrie doesn't have what it takes imo. Hope he proves me wrong. Same goes with Routledge and I'm still sceptical about Simpson.

Curbishley's English is woeful on this pre-match programme I have on; 'he done that well', 'he has took that brilliantly', 'he's been that kind of player ever since he come to the club'. How it possible for someone who was born and has lived in England for his whole life to be so shit at English?

Curbishley's English is woeful on this pre-match programme I have on; 'he done that well', 'he has took that brilliantly', 'he's been that kind of player ever since he come to the club'. How it possible for someone who was born and has lived in England for his whole life to be so shit at English?

Dialect.