15 games in. Where will we finish?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest palnese

Somehow I think we could finish around 7th place if we were able to find some kind of consistency. Realistically for me it's 12th place.

:lol:

Come on... Have you seen our squad?

Somehow I think we could finish around 7th place if we were able to find some kind of consistency. Realistically for me it's 12th place.

Yeah... I'm still hopefull for a good January.

Guest palnese

We need a sensational January window to be in contention for the 7th place.

You know that we are only 1 point behind 7th at the moment? I know, it's a very optimistic thought, but it'd be possible with a good transfer window, no injuries to key players and a bit luck.

Guest palnese

You know that we are only 1 point behind 7th at the moment? I know, it's a very optimistic thought, but it'd be possible with a good transfer window, no injuries to key players and a bit luck.

This is Newcastle mate  :lol:

It's as you say very optimistic, nowt wrong with that. O0

Hope you're right.

Funny how people think we will be finishing high up on the table. Based on the recent performance we are clearly fighting to surivive.

Funny how you didn't post that before today.

Look a few posts back, and you'll see I wrote: "17th".

Funny how people think we will be finishing high up on the table. Based on the recent performance we are clearly fighting to surivive.

Funny how you didn't post that before today.

Look a few posts back, and you'll see I wrote: "17th".

Fair comment. :lol:

Still daft to bump this though. If we'd got a point today I don't think anyone would have come into this and slagged off your opinion.

By recent do you mean today?

2 points from the last four (now five) matches..

At what point were you not clearly fighting to survive? You can still appreciate that while also predicting you could finish mid-table. It's a tight league at the moment.

I'll agree it's tight at the moment. But we do lack strength in depth, so when inrjuries kick in, we will struggle big time.

Dunno why Sky think we're having a good season and overachieving. Looking at our fixtures, we really should have over 20 points. At what point do we start to panic? Because our away form has disappeared and we still mess it up at home. I really don't want to sound kneejerkingly pessimistic, but things really aren't that good. 5-1 at Bolton should've been a reality check but today was no better and our performances are beginning to resemble two seasons ago.

We must win one of our next two games.

Fuckin annoying whats happened since the Mackem thrashing, they have turned things around and will defo stay up, whereas we look certain to be in a relegation fight.

Its at the point now where im relying on us beating the likes of Liverpool, Arsenal, Man C, Spurs, Everton at home to stay up cos we are gonna get fuck all against the shite teams.