Alan Pardew

JH

Pardew is a manager who couldnt get Southampton (proberbly the best team in League 1) promoted, what could he do with a premier league team other the get them relegated.

he did come close with a 10point deficit to start with.

Pardew is a manager who couldnt get Southampton (proberbly the best team in League 1) promoted, what could he do with a premier league team other the get them relegated.

started with 10 less points than everyone else for starters.

I've always got a feeling from Pardew that there's no passion there. His stance, the way he talks, the football he has teams playing.. it's all very dull and monotone. Say what you want about Hughton, but at least he had a fire in his belly. He loved the footballing side to it here and you felt that.

I won't be feeling that again for a long time I think.

Totally agree. Hughton always gave the impression that he loved what he was doing, that he respected the fans and players alike. Was genuinely proud to have him in an age where men of dignity and integrity are scarce. I for one will not forget the way he united the players and basically stuck two fingers up to the fucking media when they had us down for Leeds style collapse.

To think we're back to the drone-type managers so characteristic of the modern game who are more concerned to boost their own ego and provide the media with the usual stereotypical soundbites makes my fucking blood boil. I for one liked Hughton's positivity and although a lot of results were not going our way at times it was still refreshing to have a manager that tried to disperse with the old negative bullshit and pick us all up to face the next fixture.

I'd honestly rather hand Pedro a 3-year contract than give this prick 5 months.

Pedro is one of my all time favourite players  but all i ever hear about him is how muck of a t*t he is.  Maybe Pardew and Pedro as his number 2.

If Pardew's appointed, I'm done until MA is gone. In principle at least. I'm not sure if I'll be able to stay away, but I'll try. It'll be hard when I love all of our team.

Some sense from you, at last.

Gashhh....... Kid have sense all the time... unlike you mind your own business and utter s***.

Sorry? The last I heard of you, you were saying how it was for time for the supporters to start drinking with Mike Ashley again.

Guest GAMMELL

If I do manage to tear myself away from this club then I will be watching the club rot to the ground from afar. And that will kill me inside...it really will.

To just think that myself, like many other fans at this stage, are on the brink of walking away from Newcastle United because of one man and one man only makes me feel genuinely sad. Almost depressed. The scars of this club run deep, deeper than most people could imagine.

People will say 'but just f***ing stay with the team then', but you have to ask yourself why bother? Why bother watching this team from now on and making your weekends a misery, why bother following this club through the most inexcusable relegation in its history and see it sink into oblivion as we are left powerless to watch Newcastle United die a slow and very painful death. I don't know whether 'walking away' will make a difference to me in the end. It'll hurt an incredible amount to see the unrepairable damage Ashley could inflict upon by the end of the season.

This is a club that I want to be proud of. It is a club that I turn to when other things in my life are going s*** and I want to relate to it, forge it with my identity and let people know that I support Newcastle United, the North East's greatest football club. It's a club that I want to pass onto my kids and grandchildren.

Our club is dying.

I feel relatively the same to be honest

Pedro is one of my all time favourite players  but all i ever hear about him is how muck of a t*t he is.  Maybe Pardew and Pedro as his number 2.

John Anderson said on the radio he thought that Pedro would be the Assistant Manager.  After all, that's what Ashley wanted and Hughton fought against.

Would have finished 5th without the deduction.

Sign the man up :fwap:

If Pardew's appointed, I'm done until MA is gone. In principle at least. I'm not sure if I'll be able to stay away, but I'll try. It'll be hard when I love all of our team.

Gashhh....... Kid have sense all the time... unlike you mind your own business and utter s***.

Sorry? The last I heard of you, you were saying how it was for time for the supporters to start drinking with Mike Ashley again.

I hope he tries it ASAP being fair.

If I do manage to tear myself away from this club then I will be watching the club rot to the ground from afar. And that will kill me inside...it really will.

To just think that myself, like many other fans at this stage, are on the brink of walking away from Newcastle United because of one man and one man only makes me feel genuinely sad. Almost depressed. The scars of this club run deep, deeper than most people could imagine.

People will say 'but just f***ing stay with the team then', but you have to ask yourself why bother? Why bother watching this team from now on and making your weekends a misery, why bother following this club through the most inexcusable relegation in its history and see it sink into oblivion as we are left powerless to watch Newcastle United die a slow and very painful death. I don't know whether 'walking away' will make a difference to me in the end. It'll hurt an incredible amount to see the unrepairable damage Ashley could inflict upon by the end of the season.

This is a club that I want to be proud of. It is a club that I turn to when other things in my life are going s*** and I want to relate to it, forge it with my identity and let people know that I support Newcastle United, the North East's greatest football club. It's a club that I want to pass onto my kids and grandchildren.

Our club is dying.

I genuinely agree.

Hughton despite his faults restored the pride I had in this team, genuinely enjoyed going to games win, lose or draw.

That fat cunt has just ripped that pride right back out again.

The last I saw your sorry A@@ was when you slated CH on sunday night

Re: Peter Lovenkrands signs for Newcastle on three-year deal

« Reply #880 on: December 05, 2010, 03:27:28 PM »

Reply with quoteQuote Ronaldo

The coward in the dugout will no doubt start him for the next 3 games, now.

John Anderson said on the radio he thought that Pedro would be the Assistant Manager.  After all, that's what Ashley wanted and Hughton fought against.

i think Ashley plans to have Pedro as the new managers no.2,  maybe thinking that having a legend like Beardo on the coaching staff will appease the fans unhappy at the appointment of the manager.

Again another error of judgement by Ashley.

And ended up more than 10 points behind 4 teams with more funds than most of the league had between them.

I'm starting to think maybe Alan Pardew is being thrown out there as as a softener by Ashley's PR people so we will eventually accept JFK back as a superior alternative.

Yep, think I posted something similar.

But is Beardsley's a decent coach?  Has he managed to improve any of our reserve players?  I have never heard anything positive about him as a coach.  Great player and a very affable bloke in public - seen him chatting to everyone around the supermarkets as everyone else seems to have done.

If Ashley wants to develop young players and sell them for a profit, how is this going to happen with the coaching staff we have?  Presumably Steve Stone is line for a promotion now - no idea who is next in line after that.

SSN and Look North been mentioning Ray Wilkins... where's that come from?

would it be beyond some journalist to pick an outsider, place a bet then place a piece saying he's a possibility, odds tumble, bet laid, profits and trebles all round ?

But is Beardsley's a decent coach?  Has he managed to improve any of our reserve players?  I have never heard anything positive about him as a coach.  Great player and a very affable bloke in public - seen him chatting to everyone around the supermarkets as everyone else seems to have done.

If Ashley wants to develop young players and sell them for a profit, how is this going to happen with the coaching staff we have?  Presumably Steve Stone is line for a promotion now - no idea who is next in line after that.

to be honest i couldn't tell you if he's improved the reserves,  he hasn't been in charge of the reserves long enough to see if any difference has been made.  I don't think he's some type of tactically astute coach though and would probably put him as average at best.    The few reserve games i've been able to see the reserves in action he isn't very vocal, just seems to stand at the edge of the dug out and watch the game.