Alan Pardew

JH

Well done Pardew, reinforces my belief that he is the best that we can get at the moment. Those who want him to walk for whatever reason will be the same people who will moan like a bitch when the likes of Kinnear replaces him! 

this is madness, we didn't win they lost - we won in spite of parsnip not because of him

holy s*** man

They didn't have one clear-cut chance in the entire game; his tactics were perfect. Swallow some pride and give him some credit, you biased oaf.

this is madness, we didn't win they lost - we won in spite of parsnip not because of him

holy s*** man

Don't know what you're on about.  Got his team selection and substitutions spot on.  Must have been a hell of a halftime talk too.  Lads came out fired up.  He also looked smashing.  Handsomest manager in the league by a country mile.

Now, I hesitate to use the word genius, because I think it's an understatement, but such are the shortcomings of the English language that it's the only word that qualifies in describing Pardew today. 

Not sure he's got the team right yet but he's stood strong in a difficult week so fair play :thup:

Our best midfield (Cabaye-Tiote-Barton), that we've had on our books since June, played together for the first time today and we got a result. There's some tinkering to be had elsewhere, including new signings, but i can't disagree with the vision he has for the middle. That triangle of players will get us a lot of points this season.

holy s*** man

They didn't have one clear-cut chance in the entire game; his tactics were perfect. Swallow some pride and give him some credit, you biased oaf.

if you hadn't used the word oaf i'd have been outraged :lol:

we scored from a free kick in a game where we were dominated - granted they weren't much better than us but i'm not hanging out the perdew flags for this shit like, luck not good management

holy shit man

That's the stupidest comment I've ever read

class, given your stature on the board that puts me right there with cockroaches

note to self: try not to reason after a derby game!

holy shit man

class, given your stature on the board that puts me right there with cockroaches

I've been as harsh a critic as you mate but when it's a derby match the result is the ONLY thing that matters.

holy shit man

Ohh nooh..My stature on a posting board is low....Crisis

We've restricted Arsenal & Sunderland to 5 shots on target in 180 minutes when if you'd read the mood on here the past few weeks we were nailed on to lose both games.

He must be doing something fucking right man.

Exactly..

Guest sicko2ndbest

We've restricted Arsenal & Sunderland to 5 shots on target in 180 minutes when if you'd read the mood on here the past few weeks we were nailed on to lose both games.

He must be doing something f***ing right man.

This

We tightened up last year as well!

I've been as harsh a critic as you mate but when it's a derby match the result is the ONLY thing that matters.

why can't i be objective about it?  the result is what matters to me

the performance was fucking shit and we'd have lost to a better team

don't see the conflict