Alan Pardew

JH

Anyone calling pardew after another decent performance really needs to check their heads.  Pardew had fuck all on the bench to play with, he changed it straight away after the sending off.

If your going to blame anyone blame Hughton for signing that piece of crap Perch.

He took of a winger and left two holding midfielders on when we were 1-0 down and they had just gone down to 10 men.

That's nothing to do with lack of options on the bench.

Erm, it is? :lol:

The lack of options on the bench meant he had to take of a winger and leave two defensive midfielders on?

:facepalm:

The way they all played today I'd say Smith and Tiote both looked more like scoring than Jonas though...

Well yeah but we lost the shape and as someone who can carry the ball forward Jonas would have been a lot more useful and I don't even like Jonas! :lol:

I don't understand the references to Hughton in some of these posts. We supposedly fucked Hughton off and brought Pardew in to be BETTER. Doing the same as or worse than Hughton isn't fucking good enough. This cunt needs to win us over because nobody wanted him.

Anyone calling pardew after another decent performance really needs to check their heads.  Pardew had fuck all on the bench to play with, he changed it straight away after the sending off.

If your going to blame anyone blame Hughton for signing that piece of crap Perch.

He took of a winger and left two holding midfielders on when we were 1-0 down and they had just gone down to 10 men.

The lack of options on the bench meant he had to take of a winger and leave two defensive midfielders on?

Well we didn't have a single midfielder on the bench, and we had to keep Smith/Tiote/Barton on to maintain a balance.  Logical.

Besides that's irrelevant, fairly certain he substituted Jonas because he wasn't offering anything nor looking like he could.

Replace the winger with who exactly?  Oh wait, we didn't have a single midfielder on the bench.

So yeah, he was limited.

Carroll Ranger

Jonas Barton Tiote Routledge

That was an option, an option where he didn't have to keep two holding midfielders on the pitch when we are chasing a game.

Guest neesy111

Tell me what that useless argentinian twat did all game apart from not being to pass a ball 5 yards.....  I'm sure fickle fans like you would of criticised pardew for not making any changes at all as well.

I don't understand the references to Hughton in some of these posts. We supposedly fucked Hughton off and brought Pardew in to be BETTER. Doing the same as or worse than Hughton isn't fucking good enough. This cunt needs to win us over because nobody wanted him.

Sadly Dave, Pardew is part of this wonderful management structure of ours and therefore as a general house rule probably doesn't give a flying fuck what we think.

Guest neesy111

People are relating to Hughton to some of his better results in the thread i.e. Everton and Arsenal away but completely forget we had some shocking performances at Bolton and West Brom.  Any1 saying Hughton would of done better is being completely prejudice.

Tell me what that useless argentinian twat did all game apart from not being to pass a ball 5 yards.....  I'm sure fickle fans like you would of criticised pardew for not making any changes at all as well.

He carried the ball forward without resorting to just lumping it every time, something we failed to do when he went off.

I really don't want to defend Jonas because I think he is shit BUT he is a more attacking threat than Smith and he will keep it on the floor.

I wanted Pardew to make changes too so your last comment is moronic :lol:

Guest neesy111

He carried the ball forward without resorting to just lumping it every time, something we failed to do when he went off.

I really don't want to defend Jonas because I think he is shit BUT he is a more attacking threat than Smith and he will keep it on the floor.

I wanted Pardew to make changes too so your last comment is moronic :lol:

Typical fucking repsonse from someone who is blind to what Jonas does.  He's shite, he can't cross, pass or shoot simple as.

Guest neesy111

Yeah massive fan of Jonas me like :lol:

You are making a fool have yourself Neesy.

Aye, what ever idiot.

Anyone thinking that guy did anything today is the fool.

Guest neesy111

Yeah after 2 shocking pieces of defending 1 of which was a Hughton signing.

They were both forced errors when we were sitting back.

Sitting back, they were both off counter attacks :lol:.

Yeah massive fan of Jonas me like :lol:

You are making a fool have yourself Neesy.

Quiet the opposite, Neesy is right about Jonas being turd.  Hard job to argue against it.

Yeah.. but no-one is arguing against Jonas being poor.

Guest neesy111

Ok clever lads, will put it as simple as I can:

As an attacking threat Jonas > Smith.

Does that make sense now? I can draw pictures or something if it's getting complicated :lol: :lol:

Yes, you knowing anything about football tactics.

Does that make sense now? I can draw pictures or something if it's getting complicated :lol: :lol:

Well that doesn't even make sense :lol:

This is a little ridiculous really.

Nobody wanted Pardew here, but he's here now and whilst I was spectacularly underwhelmed with his appointment I will give the bloke a chance. With the Birmingham game being called off he's had a fairly tough first three games, one of which we won, but for which he was given minimal credit as it was Hughton's team. We then play Man City where in a very similar fashion to the game at Eastlands (under Hughton) we played well and arguably deserved something from the game but ultimately lost. Today a match against a highly talented Spurs squad who if they had clicked could have torn us a new one. We play with a defensive formation, lose and Pardew gets ripped to bits. Its three games and some are wanting him out already. To be replaced with who exactly?

It's madness. As I said, I didnt want the bloke here but ffs lets give him a chance. It's no wonder we have the (unfair) reputation of demanding instant "success".

People are relating to Hughton to some of his better results in the thread i.e. Everton and Arsenal away but completely forget we had some shocking performances at Bolton and West Brom.  Any1 saying Hughton would of done better is being completely prejudice.

People are also suggesting that we can't beat better teams, we can and have.

How is saying 'Jonas is shit' showing tactical insight? he may well have been

Saying keeping two holding midfielders at the the expense of a more offensive/ direct player says far more tactically

The fact that pardew took this cautious route does not fill me with confidence about wanting to get at teams as he first stated on arrival