Alan Pardew

JH

By Christ does he (and the players) have a fuckload to answer for this week. Blaming injuries is the single worst thing he could have said... is that what actually happened?

Graeme Pardew.

I'm afraid this is the typical Pardew effect which will become all to common so long as he's our manager. This was an embarrassing performance and a massive blot not just on our season, the team and himself as manager but the club's history.

Fucking hell! :lol:

Guest Mantis

'Pards' on ESPN now. Blaming the injuries and busy Christmas programme.

The starting lineup was more than capable of winning this game, or even trying.  Injury excuse not accepted here.

Guest Howaythetoon

I'm afraid this is the typical Pardew effect which will become all to common so long as he's our manager. This was an embarrassing performance and a massive blot not just on our season, the team and himself as manager but the club's history.

f***ing hell! :lol:

That's exactly what I said after the match. Being beaten so comprehensively off Stevenage with a strong side out.... fucking hell indeed.

Guest Mantis

Tbh, the only bad thing he did today imo is bringing Tiote on

Starting Smith? Playing Perch left back? Playing Barton left wing? Not picking up on Simpsons continous standing off?

Aye, on second thoughts, you're right.

Ridiculous decisions by AP on a lot of things today and was devoid of ideas, clueless.

He has to be careful about any sort of apologies tbh with the derby coming up. Has to keep the players onside and rally them for next week. Apologising is basically him saying the players were shit, (which they were) but he'll be wanting to protect them as much as he can going into the Sunderland game.

No apology to the fans over that game.  Shows how out his depth he is at the club.

What? How are those linked? What does apologising have to do with being out of your depth? He got it wrong today as did the players but he's won 3 out of his 5 league games. 2 of which were MASSIVE games for us.

He has to be careful about any sort of apologies tbh with the derby coming up. Has to keep the players onside and rally them for next week. Apologising is basically him saying the players were shit, (which they were) but he'll be wanting to protect them as much as he can going into the Sunderland game.

:sadnod:

Managers that blames anything other than just admit that we just was bad just shows how bad he is.

It will go downhill, it was always going to be the case with him.

Why the fuck can´t Hughton be here anymore :no:

By Christ does he (and the players) have a fuckload to answer for this week. Blaming injuries is the single worst thing he could have said... is that what actually happened?

Graeme Pardew.

hahahaha, did he blame injuries? who was injured that wasnt for west ham alan? steven fucking taylor?

Guest neesy111

No apology to the fans over that game.  Shows how out his depth he is at the club.

What? How are those linked? What does apologising have to do with being out of your depth? He got it wrong today as did the players but he's won 3 out of his 5 league games. 2 of which were MASSIVE games for us.

Guess, you've missed our history with the Cup.  The cup means a lot to NUFC fans, Shearer even said that he thought we would prefer to win the cup than the league.  If he doesn't know at all about NUFC's history then he shouldn't be managing our club tbh.

Not a kneejerk reaction by any means, but a few more gutless performances and I can see this turning very ugly for him. Blaming things that obviously have no relation to the spineless efforts that were performed today is something you usually only see managers under pressure do. Will be interesting to see how we respond to this at the mackems.

Guest sicko2ndbest

f***ing hell! :lol:

That's exactly what I said after the match. Being beaten so comprehensively off Stevenage with a strong side out.... f***ing hell indeed.

His starting line up was stronger than i thought it would have been tbh

The only changes i would have made would be to change Barton and Rout and put Fergie in as left back

I think this is a classic case of one of those days. I have been involved in a number of matches where we were expected to win comfortably and we ended up losing. I played against Port Vale 2 months ago in a senior cup game and they played 6 first teamers and 5 fringe plaers and we took them to penalties and we are 4 leagues lower.

It happens its football. The test is how well he comes back from it. His ability to turn a negative into a positive.

I know you have an agenda against Pardew and you are entitled to your views, but he is our manager, and while Mike Ashley is in charge i would rather have someone at the helm who has a good relationship with him.

Like it or not Pardew is going to be our manager for the forseable future.

Guess, you've missed our history with the Cup.  The cup means a lot to NUFC fans, Shearer even said that he thought we would prefer to win the cup than the league.  If he doesn't know at all about NUFC's history then he shouldn't be managing our club tbh.

Don't patronise me, I know full well about our cup history. Its a bad performance but him not apologising has nothing to do with him being out of his depth, West Ham have a good history, did he apologise every time they played badly then? Some of the kneejerk on here has been absolutely ridiculous.

Graeme Pardew.

hahahaha, did he blame injuries? who was injured that wasnt for west ham alan? steven fucking taylor?

Jose and Jonas.

Pardew is on a par with Souness for shitness, I can't believe he's here.  The highlight of his career is winning the Johnson Paint Trophy during a season when he was supposed to get Southampton into a play-off position.

The line-up was strong, needlessly strong, but it was completely imbalanced and littered with square pegs in round holes. Coupled with the fact the team was completely unmotivated, we were never gonna win the game.

I was fine with his team selection, some of the effort has been abysmal.

I wasn't, playing two right-footers on the left hand side was a fucking mental choice. Ferguson, a natural left winger, was made to sit with splinters in his arse for the duration.

Graeme Pardew.

hahahaha, did he blame injuries? who was injured that wasnt for west ham alan? steven f***ing taylor?

Jose and Jonas.

We missed them massively. Jose is so much better than Perch its ridiculous and Jonas is important for general momentum with his running and strength on the ball.

Pardew's been closer than anyone at Newcastle to win the FA Cup so he'll know what it means man! Was just a complete pile of w*** of a performance.

Has Shola and Harper not been as close?