Alan Pardew

JH

My point is that its daft to say:

We win- "Well we won because it was because we beat a shit a team. No credit to Pardew."

We lose- "Fucking cunt, get the wanker Pardew out now!"

Let's face it, he's VERY fortunate he's inherited a squad with a strong team spirit. That is what's got the results. His 'tactics' have meant fuck all.

He's learning stuff CH already knew and he's supposed to be an improvement - it's only fair expectations go up.

So, my expectations are that we should be better drilled, better tactically and getting better results than we would under CH. I don't think we are and I've always had massive doubts over AP's ability, gravitas and integrity.

Credit him if you like - but he'll have a job on changing my mind.

Guest neesy111

People can't defend Pardew after today.  My only problem is how much the blame lies with the players and the management.  70-30 imo.

People can't defend Pardew after today.  My only problem is how much the blame lies with the players and the management.  70-30 imo.

I don't think anybody can accurately give a percentage split on that Neesy.

I think the bigger picture question marks, around his ability, history etc remain.

We win- "Well we won because it was because we beat a shit a team. No credit to Pardew."

We did beat shit teams, and people still gave credit to Pardew. Have a look through the last few pages of this thread before today.

Yep, Pardew got his substitutions almost spot on in the last couple of league games.  Albeit against shit teams.

People need to accept that when somebody fails any justified criticism has a right to be aired.

We win- "Well we won because we beat a s*** a team. No credit to Pardew."

We lose- "f***ing c***, get the w***** Pardew out now!"

We've beaten shit teams under better managers than Pardew and they were still shit teams.  If they are shit then they are shit, what does the league table say about them?  Our last 2 wins were against terrible teams, is that true or not?

Guest neesy111

I don't think anybody can accurately give a percentage split on that Neesy.

I think the bigger picture question marks, around his ability, history etc remain.

Yeah and I would agree with that.  His excuse of the injuries and fatigue showed how naive he was to how fitness would play a part today.  Clearly he thought he could put a team out there and it would win despite fitness problems etc.

I can't believe this prick is actually going to be in charge against Sunderland. He'll probably drop Coloccini and Enrique for not understanding what it means, and play Soderberg cos he was earlier into training than Harper and Krul.

It's how he lifts them for next Sunday where his career could take off or fail here. The sign of a decent manager will be the performance next week.

I think the players will probably lift themselves like they have done a few times already this season.  Next week will not prove much either way.

Guest neesy111

We did beat shit teams, and people still gave credit to Pardew. Have a look through the last few pages of this thread before today.

Yep, Pardew got his substitutions almost spot on in the last couple of league games.  Albeit against shit teams.

People need to accept that when somebody fails any justified criticism has a right to be aired.

Subs, I don't remember any decent subs in the previous games only decent 1 he's made was against Liverpool.  All the 1's against West Ham were due to injuries anycase.

Subs, I don't remember any decent subs in the previous games only decent 1 he's made was against Liverpool.  All the 1's against West Ham were due to injuries anycase.

Routledge for loven vs Wigan stands out.

Plus using Ferguson and Ranger much earlier than Hughton would ever dare in the West Ham annihilation.

Was a definite improvement.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Don't like these comments about the young players. For a start there were hardly any out there. I would say smith and Nolan were just as culpable

"There's a few in there that need to understand what this game's about. The Premier League is all well and good but a few young boys got caught out tonight by the passion and the physical side of Stevenage. They bossed patches of the game through their sheer endeavour and enthusiasm. We've got to match that and we didn't do tha

Guest BooBoo

But is that not just the opposite as your constant stance?

We win - "Credit to pards"

We lose - "It's not Pards' fault"

To your credit..you're consistent. But as far as I can see...when we beat WHU everyone (apart from die-hard haters) gave credit to our manager. He played it well and was given the credit he deserved for his contribution to the victory.

He's taking his share of the blame today...it's fair and you don't get fairer ???

The only people who aren't open-minded or fair in their appraisals of Pardew are the likes of yourself who just see it as win win for everything he does. That's the way it's coming across as you continue to blow smoke up his arse after a terrible loss. You've taken the position of defender or 'Pards' and even when he makes mistakes you refuse to accept.

When he helps NUFC beat the scum next week (please!!!) he will rightly be credited. But he's a manager of a football club and he needs to take both the credit where credit's due and the criticism where it's due. Today was woeful...all round.

Trust me, I'm not a Pardew defender per se. I've not said anything in his credit tonight other than saying the players need to really look at their efforts. I just want to see the guy given a fair crack of the whip.

Don't like these comments about the young players. For a start there were hardly any out there. I would say smith and Nolan were just as culpable

"There's a few in there that need to understand what this game's about. The Premier League is all well and good but a few young boys got caught out tonight by the passion and the physical side of Stevenage. They bossed patches of the game through their sheer endeavour and enthusiasm. We've got to match that and we didn't do tha

The guy is just throwing stuff out there. What do you expect him to say?

"Today I realised just how shit Nolan and Smith are, without Tiote holding their hands. By the time it fully registered it was too late, and unfortunately once I put him in he got a red card, so I probably shouldn't have done so"

Not going to happen!

We win- "Well we won because it was because we beat a s*** a team. No credit to Pardew."

To your credit..you're consistent. But as far as I can see...when we beat WHU everyone (apart from die-hard haters) gave credit to our manager. He played it well and was given the credit he deserved for his contribution to the victory.

He's taking his share of the blame today...it's fair and you don't get fairer ???

The only people who aren't open-minded or fair in their appraisals of Pardew are the likes of yourself who just see it as win win for everything he does. That's the way it's coming across as you continue to blow smoke up his arse after a terrible loss. You've taken the position of defender or 'Pards' and even when he makes mistakes you refuse to accept.

When he helps NUFC beat the scum next week (please!!!) he will rightly be credited. But he's a manager of a football club and he needs to take both the credit where credit's due and the criticism where it's due. Today was woeful...all round.

Trust me, I'm not a Pardew defender per se. I've not said anything in his credit tonight other than saying the players need to really look at their efforts. I just want to see the guy given a fair crack of the whip.

why?

That is what I was saying earlier, stupid comments that don't make any sense. Who is he blaming, Ranger and Krul?

Routledge for loven vs Wigan stands out.

Plus using Ferguson and Ranger much earlier than Hughton would ever dare in the West Ham annihilation.

Was a definite improvement.

That's not true.

"Today I realised just how s*** Nolan and Smith are, without Tiote holding their hands. By the time it fully registered it was too late, and unfortunately once I put him in he got a red card, so I probably shouldn't have done so"

Not going to happen!

he will brake the team, he will brake it. when Hughtons team spirit is gone we will be in a free fall

"Today I realised just how shit Nolan and Smith are, without Tiote holding their hands. By the time it fully registered it was too late, and unfortunately once I put him in he got a red card, so I probably shouldn't have done so"

Not going to happen!

Well old 'rent-a-fucking quote' might want to engage the services of Hughton in respect of PR training because from what I can see he's shooting the shit without much to back it up.

Guest BooBoo

We win- "Well we won because it was because we beat a s*** a team. No credit to Pardew."

why?

Why? Because what's the other option? Get on his back immediately and force him out? Where will that leave us?

Like any manager in charge of Newcastle, I really want the bloke to succeed and whilst I wont be singing his name from the Gallowgate, I am prepared to give him a chance.

Guest sicko2ndbest

"Today I realised just how s*** Nolan and Smith are, without Tiote holding their hands. By the time it fully registered it was too late, and unfortunately once I put him in he got a red card, so I probably shouldn't have done so"

Not going to happen!

I know what your saying but there was only krul Simpson and routledge who were under 25 in that line up. Simpson certainly wasn't to blame. Rout and krul were poor but they didn't lack effort

He didn't need to specifically say young players he could have just blamed fatigue

People have been waiting for something like this to happen so they could dive in. It's just the way it is. You won't be able to change that. If Best hadn't lit up West Ham it would have been the same thing then, as people were baying for blood when he didn't start Ranger. Your talking a lot of sense, but unfortunately your kind of wasting your time. Don't let it ruin your night.

Anyone who thinks this loss wasn't solely down to Pardew's ridiculous line up needs their head checking. We were back to the year 2010 B.C. (Before Cheick).We all knew what happens when you pair Smith and Nolan in central midfield, and it was compounded by the loss of Enrique and Jonas who gave us what little running we had. Not only has Pardew cost us the FA cup run, he's probably cost us the derby game as well by chucking on Tiote.