Alan Pardew

JH

Guest firetotheworks

If Pardew's appointed, I'm done until MA is gone. In principle at least. I'm not sure if I'll be able to stay away, but I'll try. It'll be hard when I love all of our team.

Some sense from you, at last.

You calling it sense worries me, saying as you're a parody of yourself.

If it is Pardew I seriously hope every single person in the ground (Except Grumpy Miserable Thick Cunt) gives him what for. It's absolutely not on the way he has got the job, the complete horror that every football fan in the country has shown goes to show just how wrong this is.

A point has to be made purely on principle.

I've always got a feeling from Pardew that there's no passion there. His stance, the way he talks, the football he has teams playing.. it's all very dull and monotone. Say what you want about Hughton, but at least he had a fire in his belly. He loved the footballing side to it here and you felt that.

I won't be feeling that again for a long time I think.

Wonder how many season tickets we'll sell if Pardew is appointed????

Fucking show once again thats theres absolutely no future in Mike Ashley.

There will be loads, seeing as we'll be in Europe. :thup:

blah blah shite - whoever is appointed ,we'll all follow on regardless,

its always the same - curse of being a supporter.

If he was forced out the fat megalomaniac would only get another of his buddies anyway. Wrong target.

Guest firetotheworks

Where was I when we were shit? Supporting my team.

Where was I when we were good? In utter dismay at the sacking of Chris Hughton.

Guest Wally_McFool

If he was forced out the fat megalomaniac would only get another of his buddies anyway. Wrong target.

Lets hope the FCB and slimy Derek get to be best buddies with Jose then.  :snod:

only thing is if the masses do turn away, if we ever recover and stabilise again, when they return we'll have to put up with the national press and c***s and arseholes from the likes of Stoke, Wolves etc asking us 'where were you when you were s***?' and so forth.

Who gives a f***?Just develop a snappy chant that gets over the point that we stayed away on principle due to worst owner in football, all is well :)

I'll let you think of one.  Always wanted one to respond to 'you've never won fuck all' with regards to it being a double negative and them being thick cunts.

Guest Roger Kint

only thing is if the masses do turn away, if we ever recover and stabilise again, when they return we'll have to put up with the national press and c***s and arseholes from the likes of Stoke, Wolves etc asking us 'where were you when you were s***?' and so forth.

Who gives a f***?Just develop a snappy chant that gets over the point that we stayed away on principle due to worst owner in football, all is well :)

'We're back.....cos the fat cunts left, we're back......cos the fat cunts left etc'

Where was I when we were s***? Supporting my team.

Where was I when we were good? In utter dismay at the sacking of Chris Hughton.

You're seriously starting to sound like Sean Penn in I am Sam. I can imagine you saying that to yourself whilst rocking back and forth in the corner.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

only thing is if the masses do turn away, if we ever recover and stabilise again, when they return we'll have to put up with the national press and cunts and arseholes from the likes of Stoke, Wolves etc asking us 'where were you when you were shit?' and so forth.

Who gives a fuck?Just develop a snappy chant that gets over the point that we stayed away on principle due to worst owner in football, all is well :)

Ideally we'd have a Supporter's Trust to speak on our behalf, and tell the media we're staying away due to Mike Ashley.  :dave:

I've got to say I'm coming around to the general way of thinking on the forum, that this is our man.

The one thing above everything that bought us sucess last year and to a certain degree this season, has been a wonderful team spirit. So what do we do... We bring in someone who was sacked from their league 1 job for fears of dressing room unrest. You really couldn't make this shit up.

Still have a faint hope that MON will take a ticket for the comedy carousel, but it's very much straws and clutching at them right now.

only thing is if the masses do turn away, if we ever recover and stabilise again, when they return we'll have to put up with the national press and cunts and arseholes from the likes of Stoke, Wolves etc asking us 'where were you when you were shit?' and so forth.

Would that be the same Stoke 16,500 the season they were promoted or the same Wolves that fail to fill their ground on a regular basis this season. Besides that who gives a fuck.

If I do manage to tear myself away from this club then I will be watching the club rot to the ground from afar. And that will kill me inside...it really will.

To just think that myself, like many other fans at this stage, are on the brink of walking away from Newcastle United because of one man and one man only makes me feel genuinely sad. Almost depressed. The scars of this club run deep, deeper than most people could imagine.

People will say 'but just f***ing stay with the team then', but you have to ask yourself why bother? Why bother watching this team from now on and making your weekends a misery, why bother following this club through the most inexcusable relegation in its history and see it sink into oblivion as we are left powerless to watch Newcastle United die a slow and very painful death. I don't know whether 'walking away' will make a difference to me in the end. It'll hurt an incredible amount to see the unrepairable damage Ashley could inflict upon by the end of the season.

This is a club that I want to be proud of. It is a club that I turn to when other things in my life are going s*** and I want to relate to it, forge it with my identity and let people know that I support Newcastle United, the North East's greatest football club. It's a club that I want to pass onto my kids and grandchildren.

Our club is dying.

If Pardew's appointed, I'm done until MA is gone. In principle at least. I'm not sure if I'll be able to stay away, but I'll try. It'll be hard when I love all of our team.

Some sense from you, at last.

Gashhh....... Kid have sense all the time... unlike you mind your own business and utter shit.

I think we've got a lot more immediate matters to worry about, mate. But should that day come, it'll be a very fucking low one.