Alan Pardew

JH

Talksport reporting this as fact

wouldnt be like talksport to lie though to get idiots phoning and texting inin now would it.

Strange that no other media outlet are so sure like talksport are trying to nake out.

Just going by Ashleys previous, no one had a clue about appointments of KK,  JFK or shearer.

But Golfmag knows and, tbf, he's not been wrong about this situation so far. Alas, I fear he's telling the truth.

He'll be the first Toon manager who I despise with an absolute passion.

WHY?  someone please enlighten me on the pardew hartred

He was given free use of Mascherano and Tevez (combined value of £45m?) and managed to make them look shite. Encouraged the claims that they were spoiling the team spirit of his dogshit squad. What more does anyone need to know?

you think that warrants a statement like "despise with an absolute passion"?

:lol: fuck off lads, you're all getting a bit carried away

I'm entitled to my opinion just as you are entitled to think that I'm overreacting and barking up the wrong tree. Perhaps I'm a little blinded by the anger felt by many at the mo but in my eyes we've changed Hughton for someone with fewer credentials and a far less likeable character to boot. I appreciate that Hughton's gone now but I cannot for the life of me see the logic in this, can you?

no i agree it's mental, but why do you hate PARDEW though? :lol: 

i mean get angry at the situation and ashley etc. but i can't see where hating pardew with this much vitriol comes from

wouldnt be like talksport to lie though to get idiots phoning and texting inin now would it.

Strange that no other media outlet are so sure like talksport are trying to nake out.

Just going by Ashleys previous, no one had a clue about appointments of KK,  JFK or shearer.

But Golfmag knows and, tbf, he's not been wrong about this situation so far. Alas, I fear he's telling the truth.

He was given free use of Mascherano and Tevez (combined value of £45m?) and managed to make them look shite. Encouraged the claims that they were spoiling the team spirit of his dogshit squad. What more does anyone need to know?

It means he's another Joe Kinnear. A fucking tosser who can't appreciate good footballers and is more suited to going for a pint with the lads after the game.

we have wildly different definitions of the word hatred

I'm entitled to my opinion just as you are entitled to think that I'm overreacting and barking up the wrong tree. Perhaps I'm a little blinded by the anger felt by many at the mo but in my eyes we've changed Hughton for someone with fewer credentials and a far less likeable character to boot. I appreciate that Hughton's gone now but I cannot for the life of me see the logic in this, can you?

no i agree it's mental, but why do you hate PARDEW though? :lol: 

i mean get angry at the situation and ashley etc. but i can't see where hating pardew with this much vitriol comes from

Christ, what the fuck is happening if we're sharing the same view :lol: don't bother your time Mojo, I tried questioning this earlier in the thread and got labelled a WUM or a Hughton-hater, think someone actually called me Alan Pardew at one point :lol:

In fairness - it's not Alan Pardews fault at all.

He's a bit of a tool and not even a good manager... but if he is offerred the job why shouldn't he take it exactly?

If the rumours are to be believed he was talking to Ashley about the as early as 2 weeks ago, since he's mates with him. Anybody who goes behind a fellow proffesional's back and is pals with Ashley deserves their bollocks chopped (he could probably do with this actually).

Aye, but like you said they are rumours.. if this goes ahead the blame lies squarely on Ashley and Dereks door, they had the opportunity to choose their next manager -  and they would rather not get the best man for the job but instead appoint their pal.

Pardew shouldn't take the brunt of the blame just because he has been offerred a job.  He's a manager out of work after all. 

Again, he's pals with Ashley. Ronaldo is right in syaing he should be bricked.

:lol: Eh? Pardew should be bricked if he were to accept a vacant managerial position? Grow the f*** up.

Clearly wasn't vacant when he was first touted the idea of taking the job was it. Wake the f*** up.

Oh, you mean the 'rumour' you mentioned a lil earlier... that rumour has suddenly turned into fact in the space of 5 minutes eh?

In fairness - it's not Alan Pardews fault at all.

He's a bit of a tool and not even a good manager... but if he is offerred the job why shouldn't he take it exactly?

If the rumours are to be believed he was talking to Ashley about the as early as 2 weeks ago, since he's mates with him. Anybody who goes behind a fellow proffesional's back and is pals with Ashley deserves their bollocks chopped (he could probably do with this actually).

Aye, but like you said they are rumours.. if this goes ahead the blame lies squarely on Ashley and Dereks door, they had the opportunity to choose their next manager -  and they would rather not get the best man for the job but instead appoint their pal.

Pardew shouldn't take the brunt of the blame just because he has been offerred a job.  He's a manager out of work after all. 

Again, he's pals with Ashley. Ronaldo is right in syaing he should be bricked.

:lol: Eh? Pardew should be bricked if he were to accept a vacant managerial position? Grow the f*** up.

Clearly wasn't vacant when he was first touted the idea of taking the job was it. Wake the f*** up.

Oh, you mean the 'rumour' you mentioned a lil earlier... that rumour has suddenly turned into fact in the space of 5 minutes eh?

Yes.

Falls into line with what golfmag called 2 weeks ago aswell.

Christ, what the fuck is happening if we're sharing the same view :lol: don't bother your time Mojo, I tried questioning this earlier in the thread and got labelled a WUM or a Hughton-hater, think someone actually called me Alan Pardew at one point :lol:

people also assuming that enrique and carroll are already out the door too, that's starting to get me man

i mean they may end up being right, but as of right now what's that assumption based on?  fuck all basically

MASSIVE COCKEND.

Another Souness.

Newcastle fans will see straight through his ego.  Wont wash up here and i dont think the players will take to him.

:lol:  based on what though?

#

His previous jobs, everytime he gets interviewed and my pal who used to work at Reading while he was manager.

MASSIVE COCKEND.

Another Souness.

Newcastle fans will see straight through his ego.  Wont wash up here and i dont think the players will take to him.

:lol:  based on what though?

#

His previous jobs, everytime he gets interviewed and my pal who used to work at Reading while he was manager.

we got there in the end then man :thup: