Alan Pardew

JH

Pards will sort it. Probably go down to 1 up front, another defensive mid in their and bobs your uncle.

Krul

Simpson  Santon  Perch  Rtaylor

Obertan  Abeid  Guthrie  Jonas

Cabaye

Ba

:spit:

My feelings exactly :lol:

Guest icemanblue

Is HBA inured or is christmas tree a wanker?

Honestly, if Pards is going to drag him off at half time at home, he aint going to start next week.

What a fantastic understanding of football you have, mate. Phenomenal insight.

Honestly, if Pards is going to drag him off at half time at home, he aint going to start next week.

Pleased you see it  O0

Btw, you havent told me who you are playing with Perch yet?

Guest icemanblue

Pleased you see it  O0

Did you ask? :lol:

Pleased you see it  O0

Having ridiculed my choice of Santon and my general football understanding I would have thought it was only polite to put your own choice out there.  :coolsmiley:

Guest icemanblue

Pleased you see it  O0

Having ridiculed my choice of Santon and my general football understanding I would have thought it was only polite to put your own choice out there.  :coolsmiley:

Sorry, I'm not in the business of posting made up formations. I'd have thought it was perfectly clear that we'd use those, the manager believes to be, best suited to each position. A decision made whilst considering each candidates relative ability, form and experience. Of course, I could just pick something out of my arse, with the specific aim of annoying someone else. Like this:

HBA

HBA HBA HBA HBA

HBA HBA HBA Jonas

HBA HBA

Pleased you see it  O0

Sorry, I'm not in the business of posting made up formations. I'd have thought it was perfectly clear that we'd use those, the manager believes to be, best suited to each position. A decision made whilst considering each candidates relative ability, form and experience. Of course, I could just pick something out of my arse, with the specific aim of annoying someone else. Like this:

HBA

HBA HBA HBA HBA

HBA HBA HBA Jonas

HBA HBA

Not in the business of explaining who you might choose but happy to knock others for it.  :lol:

Guest icemanblue

Pleased you see it  O0

HBA

HBA HBA HBA HBA

HBA HBA HBA Jonas

HBA HBA

Not in the business of explaining who you might choose but happy to knock others for it.  :lol:

Sorry, I'm not in the business of posting made up formations.

Aye, exactly that. Well done.

Pleased you see it  O0

HBA

HBA HBA HBA HBA

HBA HBA HBA Jonas

HBA HBA

:lol: :lol:

Pleased you see it  O0

HBA

HBA HBA HBA HBA

HBA HBA HBA Jonas

HBA HBA

Sorry, I'm not in the business of posting made up formations.

Should we just close down the football forum and only discuss actual results? Same with Transfer activity?

Be a bit quiet on the old Internet  :lol:

Did I just hear that right on Radio Newcastle? Basically, Pardew has admitted there'll likely be some big departures in Jan?

Seems at least one of Krul, Tiote and Colo will be cashed in on.

Didnt hear it, but reading between the lines Pards has been hinting for a while that Tiote will be off if a bid comes in.

Did I just hear that right on Radio Newcastle? Basically, Pardew has admitted there'll likely be some big departures in Jan?

Absolutely inexcusable if true. Tiote would be my guess. Krul to follow in the summer.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Obviously :lol: