Alan Pardew

JH

Guest Roger Kint
Anyone have any idea what the meaning is of Cabaye crossing his arms just before taking a corner? Based on the end result, I am starting to get the impression it means "rubbish corner coming in".

Was just going to say that. He is either rubbish at finding the same area each time or it means 'all hands on deck this fucker could fall anywhere'

Guest Roger Kint

Wish we'd whip corners in at the near post rather than the floated to the back post ones we are doing now. Jonas put in a cracking one against Wolves away which Ba managed to nod in. Sick of us floating them to the back for Williamson to nod back across and them to clear  :hmm:

Cabaye wasn't it? 

Have to get the right balance, wasn't long ago everyone was complaining about never beating the first man.  Now we loft it to the back post and it doesn't work either!

It was Cabaye, Jonas did the same thing at Chelsea in the cup last season.

I can never understand how a professional footballer who practices every single day can struggle to put in crosses from dead ball situations with consistency. It's one of the easiest things to do in football, so the cunts should be perfect at it. Infuriates me.

Guest Roger Kint

I can never understand how a professional footballer who practices every single day can struggle to put in crosses from dead ball situations with consistency. It's one of the easiest things to do in football, so the cunts should be perfect at it. Infuriates me.

Did you see Cardiff on Sunday? Their lad put two inch perfect corners in succession whipped into the same bit of the box, havent seen a NUFC player do that since the Spurs game(4-0) when Robert did it.

I can never understand how a professional footballer who practices every single day can struggle to put in crosses from dead ball situations with consistency. It's one of the easiest things to do in football, so the c***s should be perfect at it. Infuriates me.

I wouldn't mind knowing what we actually do in training, I see nothing in our games to suggest  that we work on anything.

I can never understand how a professional footballer who practices every single day can struggle to put in crosses from dead ball situations with consistency. It's one of the easiest things to do in football, so the c***s should be perfect at it. Infuriates me.

I wouldn't mind knowing what we actually do in training, I see nothing in our games to suggest  that we work on anything.

Practise defending as a team then welly it forward towards Ba would be my guess.

Anyone who thinks Alan will be under pressure after the derby is a tool, don't be so fucking ridiculous.

All that counts on sunday are the points. We'll work on playing more beautifully for the fans over time but right now we're 6th, so people need to stfu really.

Once we have a larger squad we can moan about not using the right tactics and the like but for now, people need to shut their hole and enjoy it. Alan is doing a stellar job.

Anyone who thinks Alan will be under pressure after the derby is a tool, don't be so f***ing ridiculous.

All that counts on sunday are the points. We'll work on playing more beautifully for the fans over time but right now we're 6th, so people need to stfu really.

Once we have a larger squad we can moan about not using the right tactics and the like but for now, people need to shut their hole and enjoy it. Alan is doing a stellar job.

Have you got anything to back this up?

Anyone who thinks Alan will be under pressure after the derby is a tool, don't be so f***ing ridiculous.

Fans not allowed to criticise, analyse or comment on some rather poor and questionable tactics? 

You're right, we should all stfu  :rolleyes:

Anyone who thinks Alan will be under pressure after the derby is a tool, don't be so fucking ridiculous.

If there's one game where no one will give a flying fuck how stylishly we play if we get the points it's this one. But thanks for pointing out the obvious.

Have you got anything to back this up?

It was sarcasm?

Fans not allowed to criticise, analyse or comment on some rather poor and questionable tactics? 

Because that's exactly what I said wasn't it?

Of course people are allowed to discuss tactics and the like, what an idiotic suggestion. I was aiming my comment at people, well a few of them, who think Pardew is under pressure. He's not and shouldn't ever be after the season we're having.

If there's one game where no one will give a flying fuck how stylishly we play if we get the points it's this one. But thanks for pointing out the obvious.

Thanks for your usual pointless reply TRon, keep them coming.

Because that's exactly what I said wasn't it?

Of course people are allowed to discuss tactics and the like, what an idiotic suggestion. I was aiming my comment at people, well a few of them, who think Pardew is under pressure. He's not and shouldn't ever be after the season we're having.

Are of course, that was so clear in the first place, how stupid of me. 

"but right now we're 6th, so people need to stfu really".

The usual throw away line.  Sorry I couldn't read your mind on exactly what you meant  O0

You've also said once we have a larger squad, we can moan about tactics?  You then go on to say the opposite of that  :lol: So whilst we're 6th and have a small squad we have to shut up and not say anything negative about our performances or AP?

As clear as mud.

I voted good on the poll BTW, not changed over the season.  I'm not a Pardew out man, so don't get too upset dear.

Anyone who thinks Alan will be under pressure after the derby is a tool

All that counts on sunday are the points.

so what if we don't get the points?

Then he's not under pressure? The points are important and the performance isn't.

Anyone who thinks Alan will be under pressure after the derby is a tool

All that counts on sunday are the points.

so what if we don't get the points?

Then he's not under pressure? The points are important and the performance isn't.

:pokerface:

read it again

:lol:

Aye was my point too. At least someone has a sense of intelligence on here woop woop.