Alan Pardew

JH

Those c***s (Ashley, Llambias and Pardew) were in Aspers last night giving it the big I am!

But...but...but...I thought Saint Alan was just the innocent party caught up in all of this?

bit naive of you that

Thanks.

I see Luke Edwards has sold out, used to have a huge amount of respect for as well, this article is nearly as bad as yesterdays. Tosser.

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2010/12/09/alan-pardew-must-be-given-a-chance-61634-27793690/

That's an awful article.

"We should not forget that few believed Hughton was up to the task at the start of last season. His record as caretaker was atrocious and virtually every single United fan on the planet was desperate to see Alan Shearer appointed."

What?

"He also won the Johnstone Paint’s Trophy last term and his dismissal is believed to have been down to personal problems with the chairman rather than results."

That whole sentence fills me with dread, especially when it's followed by this...

"They are commendable achievements"

The JPT. Commendable. Get in.

I see Luke Edwards has sold out, used to have a huge amount of respect for as well, this article is nearly as bad as yesterdays. Tosser.

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2010/12/09/alan-pardew-must-be-given-a-chance-61634-27793690/

That's an awful article.

"We should not forget that few believed Hughton was up to the task at the start of last season. His record as caretaker was atrocious and virtually every single United fan on the planet was desperate to see Alan Shearer appointed."

What?

"He also won the Johnstone Paint’s Trophy last term and his dismissal is believed to have been down to personal problems with the chairman rather than results."

That whole sentence fills me with dread, especially when it's followed by this...

The JPT. Commendable. Get in.

Why aye man, Sheera was fucking mint last time man canny like pet.

Love the press I do

Thought I better wait a day or two to let emotion subside before posting.

Interesting question - if Pardew comes in and we finish top half, does this mean that the replacement of Hughton before the transfer window opened was actually a good move?

I'm as gutted as everyone for the way Hughton has been treated, I was actually starting to enjoy supporting NUFC again, despite the nagging feeling that a couple of fantastic results were papering over the cracks of a wafer thin squad and a relegation battle ahead. Bottom line is though that I support NUFC and not Chris Hughton. If Pardew comfortably keeps us up or better, then surely it has to be seen as a good decision, or at the very least a neutral one?

I'm not saying I think he will by the way, more in vain hope trying to see this debacle in some sort of positive light.

Guest Geordiesned

"To be fair to them (Ashley and Llambias) they have made it clear they won't talk to the press."

To be fair to them?? Fuck off David Craig.

See the local papers are licking the arse of manager before he's even in post. They get more and more grovelling and pathetic every day.

I don't see it as 'licking the arse', but the majority are saying give him a chance.

I'm not happy about the appointment either, but you can't blame Pardew - an out of job manager taking a job.

It's Ashley who you should be venting your anger at.

See the local papers are licking the arse of manager before he's even in post. They get more and more grovelling and pathetic every day.

I don't see it as 'licking the arse', but the majority are saying give him a chance.

I'm not happy about the appointment either, but you can't blame Pardew - an out of job manager taking a job.

You are sad Hughton left, and pardew was part if the despicable process, don't kid yourself, pardew has probably Been waiting for the past few weeks

You can blame him when you consider he was already all cosy with the owner, and took the job behind another mans back.

"To be fair to them (Ashley and Llambias) they have made it clear they won't talk to the press."

To be fair to them?? f*** off David Craig.

Hope the cunt slips on the ice and therefore never reports on the club again. Cant stand him and his awful ugly mug.

You can blame him when you consider he was already all cosy with the owner, and took the job behind another mans back.

That's my issue. You know he's been sitting around the roulette table with Ashley telling him what a fantastic job he would do and that Hughton should have us higher in the table.

Guest Brazilianbob

I have the same gut feeling as when Souness and Allardyce were appointed, which was that they were only ever going to fail in the long run.  I now have that same feeling regarding Pardew!  Its high time the fans resorted to the age old method of expressing dissatisfaction by signing a HARD COPY PETITION so that boxes containing at least 100,000 signatures expressing disgust at the sacking of Hughton and appointment of Pardew, are delivered to the door of SJP offices.  Forget all this bo**ocks about online petitions, they mean nothing in the real world and are always summarily dismissed as electronic bullsh*t.

Howay man, it's fucking arse licking.

He's a friend of our beloved owner and chairman, if rumours are to be believed (which I do believe them), this has been in place for a fair few weeks. He's a terrible football manager (relegation from the Premier League and barely any real 'experience' of being successful where it matters), and he comes across as a right cunt.

I can blame him if I like.