Alan Pardew

JH

It's all a worry. I'd thought we'd finally got some kind of unity at the club, between supporters, players, manager and owner. Now it's been disrupted, for the sake of a strange and unorthodox decision.

Pardew will have to bring the players round, and that'll be a very difficult task. I can't imagine what the atmosphere will be like when he first meets the players. I can imagine our most important player - Barton - never accepting him.

As supporters, I think we just have to give Pardew a chance, now that the decision is made. Let's face it, we don't know a lot about the bloke's ability.

My straw-clutching is that both Hall and Shepherd are backing Ashley's decision, which surprises me.

Can someone explain this to me or is it just bullshit.

EXCLUSIVE: PARDEW IS NOT THE NEW NEWCASTLE BOSS. IT'S KLINSMANN

SportingPreview.com: 8 December 2010

Most of the British media are reporting that Alan Pardew has travelled to the north-east to take up his appointment as Newcastle manager today but we can exclusively reveal that this is not true.

SportingPreview.com understands that the Pardew story is no more than a smokescreeen and that the former West Ham manager is instead to be offered the assistant manager's role with none other than Jurgen Klinsmann due to arrive on Tyneside for his coronation as Newcastle boss tomorrow.

Klinsmann was mysteriously missing from the list of potential managers and Mike Ashley and his Newcastle colleagues have done a great job of covering up the real identity of the new manager.

We understand that Klinsmann was approached last week and instantly accepted the challenge of taking the Geordie giants back into Europe and beyond.

Pardew is a perfect foil for Klinsmann as number two as the German legend has never managed in the Premier League whereas Pardew has the necessary experience.

Mike Ashley stated that Hughton was fired as Toon need a manager with more experience and Klinsmann fits the bill perfectly. He is also the big name boss that Ashley wanted and his appointment may just about appease the Newcastle fans, still understandably angry after the sacking of Hughton.

Ashley is a known Tottenham Hotspur fan and Klinsmann's legendary status at the London club gave the Newcastle chairman the idea of this appointment.

Expect Klinsmann to be unveiled on Tyneside on Thursday lunchtime and to take charge for Saturday's match against Liverpool.

Still can't quite believe this is actually going to happen :lol:

I imagine I'd feel similarly if someone ran around screaming that the Apocalypse would be tomorrow.

You would have to believe him once the earth starts shaking and the angels are blowing their trumpets, but it still wouldn't actually sink in until Christ the Lord starts beating you over the head with his hammer of judgement.

Can someone explain this to me or is it just bullshit.

EXCLUSIVE: PARDEW IS NOT THE NEW NEWCASTLE BOSS. IT'S KLINSMANN

SportingPreview.com: 8 December 2010

Most of the British media are reporting that Alan Pardew has travelled to the north-east to take up his appointment as Newcastle manager today but we can exclusively reveal that this is not true.

SportingPreview.com understands that the Pardew story is no more than a smokescreeen and that the former West Ham manager is instead to be offered the assistant manager's role with none other than Jurgen Klinsmann due to arrive on Tyneside for his coronation as Newcastle boss tomorrow.

Klinsmann was mysteriously missing from the list of potential managers and Mike Ashley and his Newcastle colleagues have done a great job of covering up the real identity of the new manager.

We understand that Klinsmann was approached last week and instantly accepted the challenge of taking the Geordie giants back into Europe and beyond.

Pardew is a perfect foil for Klinsmann as number two as the German legend has never managed in the Premier League whereas Pardew has the necessary experience.

Mike Ashley stated that Hughton was fired as Toon need a manager with more experience and Klinsmann fits the bill perfectly. He is also the big name boss that Ashley wanted and his appointment may just about appease the Newcastle fans, still understandably angry after the sacking of Hughton.

Ashley is a known Tottenham Hotspur fan and Klinsmann's legendary status at the London club gave the Newcastle chairman the idea of this appointment.

Expect Klinsmann to be unveiled on Tyneside on Thursday lunchtime and to take charge for Saturday's match against Liverpool.

Looking at the site that's from it's blatantly made up bullshit by whoever runs that site.

Guest magpie99

Absolute rubbish, to be honest.

Klinsmann and his family are happily settled in Caliafornia and he has admitted in the past that his days in football management are well and truly over.

He also had the opportunity of managing L;iverpool before Hodgson was approached but he turned them down for the same reason. Soiunds to me as though you are clutching at a large number of straws here.

So get up turn TV on go to SSN to see the footage of two fat bastards and an unwanted cunt hugging each other after having a meal together last night.

Well thats started the day off making me furious... who is heading for SJP at 2:30 to help make it clear Pardew IS NOT WANTED HERE.

Let the protests commence

Absolute rubbish, to be honest.

Klinsmann and his family are happily settled in Caliafornia and he has admitted in the past that his days in football management are well and truly over.

He also had the opportunity of managing L;iverpool before Hodgson was approached but he turned them down for the same reason. Soiunds to me as though you are clutching at a large number of straws here.

And who's to say that Klinsmann would be a success? This would be a very different job to anything he's faced before.

in 68 pages has anyone had a single positive thing to say about pardew? 

how do his teams play?  did they play well when getting promoted with WH and then staying up? (i remember them being direct and fit but not long ball, used wide men pretty well, but i didn't see a lot granted)  what were southampton like on the pitch with him in charge?

probably need to create another thread, the back to reality thread for answers to these questions

He's fucking very wrong.

Pardew should be no-where near our club, it's being Ashley and Llambias's bum chum that got him the gig.

Hughton should still be in charge, we were stable, playing ok and building.  Then they pull this fucking shite.

Fuck them all!

Got to say I'm very tempted to head to St. James just to see what occurs. I'm happy to join in any protest as this whole thing is a complete joke

Nice to see that you weren't tempted to go and support your own team :lol: