Alan Pardew

JH

Guest BooBoo

It's clear that his positive upbeat personality has rubbed up off on his squad. Just a refreshing change after the windbag/ excuse mongers that we've had in the likes of Souness, Roeder, Allardyce and JFK.

Love the bloke tbh.

no doubt fergie will be on the phone sometime in the next day or so congratulating him on the win and few tips on how to beat City.  :aww:

"alright pards play your oldest slowest team, isolate your only striker without support of your best winger and then play for a draw, and even when they score, never try hard enough to even get a shot on goal"

yeah think I'd ignore fergie's advice :p

no doubt fergie will be on the phone sometime in the next day or so congratulating him on the win and few tips on how to beat City.  :aww:

"alright pards play your oldest slowest team, isolate your only striker without support of your best winger and then play for a draw, and even when they score, never try hard enough to even get a shot on goal"

yeah think I'd ignore fergie's advice :p

;D

They did beat them in the cup, just to say.

It's clear that his positive upbeat personality has rubbed up off on his squad. Just a refreshing change after the windbag/ excuse mongers that we've had in the likes of Souness, Roeder, Allardyce and JFK.

Love the bloke tbh.

The only manager in the world with a more positive personality replaced him at Southampton.

Wigan I really think we went into the game expecting the win (fans, manager, players, coaches etc..). Tonight the pressure was off again imo.

We need to go into the last 2 games with the expectation that we won't make that CL spot and just play with freedom. We have lots of ability to do the ridiculous we don't need the pressure to perform.

Wigan I really think we went into the game expecting the win (fans, manager, players, coaches etc..). Tonight the pressure was off again imo.

We need to go into the last 2 games with the expectation that we won't make that CL spot and just play with freedom. We have lots of ability to do the ridiculous we don't need the pressure to perform.

We should just have some fun basically.

Oh and Alan, such a lovely man.

Dare I say Spurs win could be a blessing in disguise?

Wouldn't have fancied going into the City game in 4th place - ours to lose, pressure etc.

Guest BooBoo

I can't stop thinking how his second PL season at West Ham went sour. There's going to be much more pressure next season and probably some improved teams. Will be very difficult for him.

Bloody hell, I bet you're a right laugh at parties. :lol:

Fuck it man, you've got to take what's on offer. There's a good chance we won't do this well next season, so let's just enjoy it while we can. I would imagine Pardew feels the same.