Protest Saturday... 4pm onwards!

Guest GallowgateKev

f*** me they're are some f***ing tedious c***s on this board.

And you're one of them :lol:

A bit rich coming from someone who's never been to SJP :lol: slagging off a lad who goes week in, week out, home and away about trying to do something for the club he loves. :thup:

Guest neesy111

That plan has never been implemented?

And realistically never will be. 

Attendances aren't what they used to be so clearly some fans are voting with their feet but there's no way enough would do it to make the kind of statement you're suggesting

They will, the 3 year season ticket ends this season can't see too many of them renewing their tickets.

how many times, the only way to hit ashley is in the wallet, don't go, and if you've already paid for your ticket, don't buy anything else or put anymore money into the club until he's gone

I do this anyway and have never bought anything iside the ground since the Keegan carry on. The fact is that the players need the crowds support so i'm not one for boycotting matches, plus why should people allow that horrible, fat, c%^t Ashley stop them going to watch the team they've supported all their life?

how many times, the only way to hit ashley is in the wallet, don't go, and if you've already paid for your ticket, don't buy anything else or put anymore money into the club until he's gone

Yeah, that plan has worked brilliantly so far hasn't it.

The man has a billion pounds FFS!

If Pardew sees a protest against him getting the Newcastle job on Sky Sports News, do you really think he'd be up for the job?

the plan has never been put into action on an organised scale. it doesn't matter if he's got a billion or a trillion pounds, if a large part of attendances and income dropped he'd be forced to sell or lose everything. I don't know Alan Pardew but i don't see why he should care, it's a pay packet, do you think without seeing a protest he'll assume we welcome him?

I'm not saying don't protest, i'm saying don't expect it to have any sort of bearing on anything at all unless you stop putting money into the club.

I do this anyway and have never bought anything iside the ground since the Keegan carry on. The fact is that the players need the crowds support so i'm not one for boycotting matches, plus why should people allow that horrible, fat, c%^t Ashley stop them going to watch the team they've supported all their life?

i agree that the players need support but in all honesty if attendances and income dropped dramatically he'd be gone quick enough for it to make a significant difference to our results imo. you shouldn't allow him to stop you watching the team but if it's for greater good then it's worth thinking about.

by the way, i'm not saying this is even feasible on a large scale, just don't expect banners or singing to affect him, it won't. imagine how funny it is for him and derek, thousands of people turning up to sing and shout abuse whilst happily passing over money, isn't that worse than allowing him to stop you watching? as it stands you're paying him for the privilege of watching him make mistake after mistake.

f*** me they're are some f***ing tedious c***s on this board.

And you're one of them :lol:

A bit rich coming from someone who's never been to SJP :lol: slagging off a lad who goes week in, week out, home and away about trying to do something for the club he loves. :thup:

I'm not slagging  anyone off, I'm just saying that whenever no one agrees with a persons opinion the other ones are cunts and so on, on here. It's just ridiculous.

It's fucking pointless to protest and a Pro-Hughton campaign won't help either. It's just pointless. Either you stay at home or you support the club, going to SJP to protest won't make any changes anyways because at the end of the day we got mongs running the clubs.

And for your record I've been to St James Park and that was also a really irrelevant.

Exactly.  What a businessman cares ultimately is money.  If you have to force him out of the club, you have to stop giving money to the club.

The situation is totally different from 2 years ago. At that time we were afraid of relegation and feared that we cannot bounce back afterwards.  Now it's even worse - this bastard will just continue to ruin our club even if we bounce back to the EPL, till the day he sold his shares. 

I'd rather relegate once more in order to get rid of this bastard.

Guest guinness_fiend

We'd be better off organising a mass mail of "Thanks - all the best for your new job" cards to St. James' Park.  The media would latch onto it and it'd demonstrate the feelings of the fans in a way that didn't come across as being bitter and, well, generally mental.

IMO, we need to be as vocally disapproving of our owner as Liverpool fans were of theirs (cringeworthy as it may have been.)

Ad far as I'm concerned getting ashley out takes priority over performances on the pitch. It's a terrible thing to have to say but it's my opinion.

Protest outside the ground but don't go to the match. Or just stay home and do go to the match.

I'm afraid the time has come for people to swallow their pride and for the greater good of the club stop going to home games. If he see's SJP becoming a ghost town and the club shop empty then he's going to do all he can to get out of here. Until now we've seen phenomenal attendances at home games- even in the Championship- and hence he's still here. Imo we must do all we can to get rid of this despicable cunt, the man is absolute scum of the earth. I would happily end his life.

Tbh, if he were to sell the club but see us relegated I would bite you're hand off for that.

I would never take a relegation if it meant getting rid of him. Id rather mid table s**** for a couple of years until he ends up f***ing off anyway.

It would be better than being relegated a second time with him still here. At this rate we will be relegated and it will most likely be with him still as owner, so lets quash this potential silly argument. The club is absolutely fucked. That's all there is to it.

I think more people need to walk the walk this time than talk the talk in the pub like last time. Protesting doesn't have 'no' effect. It shows the world we're not spackermongs who get taken for a ride. Significant change doesn't happen nicely, it never has. Do people think tuition fees will be nicely reconsidered? No, because people don't pay attention until they're made to. I personally think no one turning up until half time would be good but i'm up for showing my discontent in a number of ways. I just hope people don't start going on like the people who are acting on their beliefs are stupid or scum, because that fucks me off even more than the situation itself. For once our fans need to reach a consensus and force this fat fuck out!

I think more people need to walk the walk this time than talk the talk in the pub like last time. Protesting doesn't have 'no' effect. It shows the world we're not spackermongs who get taken for a ride. Significant change doesn't happen nicely, it never has. Do people think tuition fees will be nicely reconsidered? No, because people don't pay attention until they're made to. I personally think no one turning up until half time would be good but i'm up for showing my discontent in a number of ways. I just hope people don't start going on like the people who are acting on their beliefs are stupid or scum, because that f***s me off even more than the situation itself. For once our fans need to reach a consensus and force this fat f*** out!

I think you're correct, but can't see it happening. Man Utd fans made much more of an impression standing outside Rooneys house the other month than we ever did when we had old women on tele telling the world their life was over because Keegan left. We protest for a day, keep it lawful, and it drifts away to nothingness.

I think more people need to walk the walk this time than talk the talk in the pub like last time. Protesting doesn't have 'no' effect. It shows the world we're not spackermongs who get taken for a ride. Significant change doesn't happen nicely, it never has. Do people think tuition fees will be nicely reconsidered? No, because people don't pay attention until they're made to. I personally think no one turning up until half time would be good but i'm up for showing my discontent in a number of ways. I just hope people don't start going on like the people who are acting on their beliefs are stupid or scum, because that f***s me off even more than the situation itself. For once our fans need to reach a consensus and force this fat f*** out!

Amen to that.

I think you're correct, but can't see it happening. Man Utd fans made much more of an impression standing outside Rooneys house the other month than we ever did when we had old women on tele telling the world their life was over because Keegan left. We protest for a day, keep it lawful, and it drifts away to nothingness.

To make a difference, a boycott of games should be at the core of it. No, not everyone will, but dont underestimate the 'drip drip' effect of word of mouth, people just simply laying their cards down saying to mates and other fans that theyre not going anymore, and gathering momentum. I'd like to think a sizeable drop in attendance till the end of the season is possible. Protests outside a lot of the time.

Its principle. I'd also like to think that mass protests would send a message to any potential new owners in the future that if we're pissed on like this we dont accept it.