Keegan on Ashley

Guest sicko2ndbest

KK has summed the whole situation up almost to perfection.

Sadly, his views confirm what many think, which is that the club will go nowhere under the people currently

running it and that is the worst part of the situation.

As kevin says, the best day will come when someone finally buys the club from Ashley, but its hard to see that happening any time soon and before anyone even THINKS about posting that they want Shepherd back, do us all a favour, and DON'T.

The club needs genuinely TALENTED and ambitious people with decent wealth in order to be successful and it is hard to see where those people are coming from in this day and age.

KK MAY be right about Pardew, but the latter's record does not really bear that out - time will tell but if he gets on the wrong side of the deadly duo, he will have as much chance of success as I have of bedding

Madonna...come to think about it, Pardew may well have a better chance of doing THAT although at only 3 years younger, he may be too old for her...!

Does this mean Hughton was wrong not to walk out on principle given he must have known what was going on the last month, or did he do the right thing in keeping his head down and giving 100% to the club? (oh yes I did ;))

Does this mean Hughton was wrong not to walk out on principle given he must have known what was going on the last month, or did he do the right thing in keeping his head down and giving 100% to the club? (oh yes I did ;))

Well played you, why fan the flames of a dead fire ?

I think it shows that people have different personalities and egos - Keegan has always had a massive ego and wears his heart on his sleeve, his management style reflected this, and he wouldn't accept any shit from anybody.

Hughton seems more of a thinker and maybe all those years as a no.2 made him more accepting of being messed about, for what its worth i think, for all he was sacked, and as much as I love KK, CH has come out of this in a better light than KK did when he left second time

It is amazing that Keegan was pilloried by a few for what happened.  These crooks are redefining the term untenable, and taking it to unprecedented levels.  I would not blame anyone for walking out on this regime.  I would like my future grandkids have the chance to be tortured by this club.  So whatever it takes, this man needs to be jettisoned out as soon as possible. 

This. Still pisses me off thinking about how they treated Keegan, and how quite a few on here decided it was Keegan who was the bad guy in all of this. No self-respecting manager is going to work for these clowns, let alone a talented one with an ego.

For the record, although it'll never happen, I'd love to have Keegan back. Screw all this "bottler" rubbish and worrying about how other sets of fans think we're pathetic for our "obsession" with him (the same sets of fans who would all be delighted to see us relegated again fwiw). He showed in his brief second spell here that he's still a very good manager, and that's all that matters.

Aye Keegan wanted to sign Gerrard and half of the Chelsea team.

Jesus Allah Christ, get your fucking facts straight.

Everyone knows he wanted to sign Lampard, Beckham and Henry  :frantic:. [/Mike Ashley Leaked Bullshit]

For the record, although it'll never happen, I'd love to have Keegan back. Screw all this "bottler" rubbish and worrying about how other sets of fans think we're pathetic for our "obsession" with him (the same sets of fans who would all be delighted to see us relegated again fwiw). He showed in his brief second spell here that he's still a very good manager, and that's all that matters.

He had Owen scoring goals again, while also using a system that had all 3 (Viduka, Martins and Owen) strikers functioning and playing attacking football with a Geremi, Butt and Barton midfield.  Silly Scousers who are still pining after a failing Rafa can be damned.

Guest neesy111

It wouldn't suprise me if he they refused him entry today!

He'll be in the ESPN studio, ESPN don't broadcast from the stadium.