Hull sold for £1

Thespence

Hull sold for £1

The Hull Daily Mail reported that former Tigers owner Russell Bartlett has sold his controlling interest in the club for a nominal sum to local businessman Assem Allam and his son.

Essex-based property tycoon Bartlett bought the club in 2007 from Adam Pearson as part of a consortium involving Paul Duffen. Duffen left the club last year in acrimonious circumstances that led to Hull beginning legal proceedings against Duffen.

As part of the deal the Allams will pay off the club's estimated £21m debts, with a tax bill of £833,000 already having been paid and £9m expected to be handed over straight away.

Eurosport

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/16122010/58/championship-hull-sold-1.html

Is it £1 too much?

I run a tuck shop from my desk at work & I knock all the chocolate bars out for 35p bar. Mulit pack Walkers/NikNaks/Wheat Crunchie crisps @ £20p a bag. Big bags of Jelly babies/wine gums @ £1. Used to sell diet coke but my addiction to the stuff would mean I would be cracking a can open every couple of hours & there was good mark up in pop as well, dam my coke addiction.

Just bought  24 Ripples before going on holiday as they are rarer than shit to buy in multipacks.

I run a tuck shop from my desk at work & I knock all the chocolate bars out for 35p bar. Mulit pack Walkers/NikNaks/Wheat Crunchie crisps @ £20p a bag. Big bags of Jelly babies/wine gums @ £1. Used to sell diet coke but my addiction to the stuff would mean I would be cracking a can open every couple of hours & there was good mark up in pop as well, dam my coke addiction.

Just bought  24 Ripples before going on holiday as they are rarer than shit to buy in multipacks.

:lol: