The worst players in the Premiership this season, so far

Ishmael

Alan Smith and Perch are the obvious ones at us. Guthrie and Lovenkrands haven't really played enough games. Shola has had 3 decent games or he'd be there.

scored twice v sunderland but had a poor game all the same.

Bollocks did he.

don't let the goals cloud your view of his overall game.

Alan Smith and Perch are the obvious ones at us. Guthrie and Lovenkrands haven't really played enough games. Shola has had 3 decent games or he'd be there.

Bollocks did he.

I'm not. Shola has been awful this season, but he was definitely not vs Sunderland.

I watched the match yesterday on Sky Player actually.

Bollocks did he.

I'm not. Shola has been awful this season, but he was definitely not vs Sunderland.

Have to disagree from what i remember. he scored a pen...and he scored an albeit fantastic follow up shot but that really was all he did all game.

Guest firetotheworks

We always knew that little run of form with Shola would end, but it's always a sign that the entire team is doing well, when even Shola is playing well. He was decent against Arsenal too, dropping off into midfield.

Bollocks did he.

Have to disagree from what i remember. he scored a pen...and he scored an albeit fantastic follow up shot but that really was all he did all game.

Well two people including myself have just mentioned another 2 goals in which he was involved. Next time we'll use bold type.

Bollocks did he.

Except play a big part in the second goal and assist the 5th?

So 4 out of 5 goals he played a large part yet he had a poor game? Does not compute

Take away Carroll and Harewood has more league goals than all of our strikers combined. That includes the uselss pile of s**** who wears no.23, btw.

He has played in pretty much every game tbf.

Would like to add Boa Morte to the list. Also, from what I've seen of that Beausejour, he's seemed pretty shit (not sure if he's improved in recent weeks).

Take away Carroll and Harewood has more league goals than all of our strikers combined. That includes the uselss pile of s**** who wears no.23, btw.

He has played in pretty much every game tbf.

Would like to add Boa Morte to the list. Also, from what I've seen of that Beausejour, he's seemed pretty s*** (not sure if he's improved in recent weeks).

He has 6 starts and has been injured for the last month. :lol:

Listen up folks, 5 goals in 6 starts is rubbish according to Shola Ameobi's no.1 fan.

Really didn't want to spend my time picking up on silly suggestions.

:lol:

Ask a silly question...

I'm wondering on what criteria we can definitively establish who is the worst player in the league.

For me ballotelli has been very poor. Yes he has scored some goals, but most have been in the europa cup, and his double against west brom finished with his sending off!

As I am not a follower of italian football I am judging him not on potential or his reputation, rather on what i hve seen in a city shirt.

Particularly watched him the other night v Everton and he was awful, booked again then got away with a shocking kick on Jagielka, missed chanes, shot from distance and generally pranced around in his gloves and snood like he didnt want to be there, ten i read him in the paper the next day stating only Messi is better than him!

Kieron Dyer

Dyer's been good.

surely this thread is based on your own opinions on those games you have seen.

In that case.

Kieron Dyer

In that case, I can only guess you don't watch much Premiership football.

I'd go for Perch, Stearman (Wolves), Hendry Thomas, Barrera and Benjani.