The worst players in the Premiership this season, so far

Ishmael

Take away Carroll and Harewood has more league goals than all of our strikers combined. That includes the uselss pile of s**** who wears no.23, btw.

He has played in pretty much every game tbf.

Would like to add Boa Morte to the list. Also, from what I've seen of that Beausejour, he's seemed pretty s*** (not sure if he's improved in recent weeks).

He has 6 starts and has been injured for the last month. :lol:

Listen up folks, 5 goals in 6 starts is rubbish according to Shola Ameobi's no.1 fan.

Wondered why he hadn't scored in a while like, assumed his shitness had eventually caught up with him. Has still played in the majority of Blackpool's games. Aye, he's got 5 goals but his past record speaks for itself.

Not sure where the Shola number 1 fan comes from like, I only wanted him to start instead of Best  :lol:

It's probably worth noting that DJ Campbell and Luke Varney have looked like mid-level Premier League strikers playing for Blackpool this season. Neither are anywhere near that, it's a large case of the Blackpool players performing way above their natural ability level because of a healthy team scenario.

Guest Heneage

Boselli has looked toothless upfront for Wigan, wonder what Martinez saw in him. Di Santo hasn't really been much better.

Kieran Richardson looks very limited and Jermaine Pennant hasn't really offered much.

Take away Carroll and Harewood has more league goals than all of our strikers combined. That includes the uselss pile of s**** who wears no.23, btw.

Would like to add Boa Morte to the list. Also, from what I've seen of that Beausejour, he's seemed pretty s*** (not sure if he's improved in recent weeks).

Listen up folks, 5 goals in 6 starts is rubbish according to Shola Ameobi's no.1 fan.

Wondered why he hadn't scored in a while like, assumed his shitness had eventually caught up with him. Has still played in the majority of Blackpool's games. Aye, he's got 5 goals but his past record speaks for itself.

Not sure where the Shola number 1 fan comes from like, I only wanted him to start instead of Best  :lol:

His past record (which is decent) has nowt to do with this thread whatsoever.

Alan Smith and Perch are the obvious ones at us. Guthrie and Lovenkrands haven't really played enough games. Shola has had 3 decent games or he'd be there.

scored twice v sunderland but had a poor game all the same.

Bollocks did he.

don't let the goals cloud your view of his overall game.

I'm not. Shola has been awful this season, but he was definitely not vs Sunderland.

I watched the match yesterday on Sky Player actually.

Have to disagree from what i remember. he scored a pen...and he scored an albeit fantastic follow up shot but that really was all he did all game.

Except play a big part in the second goal and assist the 5th?

So 4 out of 5 goals he played a large part yet he had a poor game? Does not compute

The secong goal which he was offside for...

Fair play for the 5th goal but he's 6ft 4 he should be winning headers in the box.

Alan Smith and Perch are the obvious ones at us. Guthrie and Lovenkrands haven't really played enough games. Shola has had 3 decent games or he'd be there.

Bollocks did he.

I'm not. Shola has been awful this season, but he was definitely not vs Sunderland.

Have to disagree from what i remember. he scored a pen...and he scored an albeit fantastic follow up shot but that really was all he did all game.

So 4 out of 5 goals he played a large part yet he had a poor game? Does not compute

Fair play for the 5th goal but he's 6ft 4 he should be winning headers in the box.

It's not just the goals. Watch the game again, his overall hold up and link play was very good all game. He even showed a turn of pace at numerous occasions. Shola is a dogshit player who is out of his depth, but he had a more than average game against Sunderland.

Bollocks did he.

It's not just the goals. Watch the game again, his overall hold up and link play was very good all game. He even showed a turn of pace at numerous occasions. Shola is a dogshit player who is out of his depth, but he had a more than average game against Sunderland.

I'll let it lie because i haven't seen the game since we won. But my immediate reaction after the game was that Shola was s*** and that i was annoyed Ranger only got 8 minutes or something when we were 5 up and Shola was playing s***.

:mystery: ...to me

His past record (which is decent) has nowt to do with this thread whatsoever.

I don't stick to the rules.

If Balotelli is one of the worst players in the league then so is David Silva.

People are conned by journalists and comentators, man. It's sad, but prevalent.

Are you saying that the media are on Balotellis back and therefore dictating my opinion of him?

I thought this thread was about worst players in the premso far this season?

If so then surely general ability should not over compensate for poor performances?

If Balotelli is one of the worst players in the league then so is David Silva.

People are conned by journalists and comentators, man. It's sad, but prevalent.

Are you saying that the media are on Balotellis back and therefore dictating my opinion of him?

I thought this thread was about worst players in the premso far this season?

If so then surely general ability should not over compensate for poor performances?

His performances haven't been poor.