Forum Service Issues and Updates

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Things might be a bit slow for another hour or so as there are still processes ongoing in the background, but the worst is definitely over.

Thanks for bearing with us, hopefully it will be worth it.

Guest mimifrench

Sorry if i am in the wrong thread, but i have a question to ask (maybe, surely it is a very stupid question) but : why, when i am posting, i don't have the smileys, i mean never. I often have them when i'm answering someone (not always) ?

Help is needed... (and don't laugh at me please lol).

Sorry if i am in the wrong thread, but i have a question to ask (maybe, surely it is a very stupid question) but : why, when i am posting, i don't have the smileys, i mean never. I often have them when i'm answering someone (not always) ?

Help is needed... (and don't laugh at me please lol).

The quick reply box doesn't have smileys (unless you know the codes).

If you want smileys, click the 'reply' button. [The smaller red oval below].

<snip: Beren, I removed this because its purpose has been served and the screen-grab displayed mimi's IP address>

Thanks for answering... but if you want to quote someone, it doesn't work the same ? (i mean this button isn't here)

Hide the quick reply box by hitting this symbol at the left: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/Themes/SlickPro_Graphite/images/collapse.gif.

Then you can quote in one click using the full reply function.

Guest mimifrench

Thanks for answering... but if you want to quote someone, it doesn't work the same ? (i mean this button isn't here)

Hide the quick reply box by hitting this symbol at the left: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/Themes/SlickPro_Graphite/images/collapse.gif.

Then you can quote in one click using the full reply function.

Like that ? Ok, ok thanks for your help  :thup: