Forum Service Issues and Updates

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In the past month the forum's conked out more than before for me. Nothing substantial but I get a message like Barack's (do you use Chrome Andy?) at random points. Refresh a minute later and it'll return, but it's odd because other sites work fine at the same time. Dernar.

His error message is from Chrome aye. Maybe the timeout tolerance is lower on that, because it's not really been any different to normal for me on Firefox.

I thought people had realised it's far from reliable by now tbh.

I'm able to get on at work during the day but at home i haven't been able to access the forum for 3 nights running.

It just tries to load unsuccessfully for ages until i give up.

Use XP at work and am on Windows 7 at home :no:

When i click the 'NEW' button on a thread, it does take me to the new post but when i return to the Football homepage the 'NEW' button remains, even though i viewed the most recent post. I have to refresh the page for it to register that there have been no new posts since returning to the homepage. Or is this what is actually meant to happen?

I use Chrome aye. I'd say i get that error message as often as one in every ten clicks atm. Becoming annoying as fuck.

Been getting it literally every second click for the past couple of days now like. Proper annoying. Just realised it does it on other forums too though? Nee idea.