Forum Service Issues and Updates

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Presume the fact I've been directed to Virgin Advanced Search for a couple of hours is due to the behind-the-scenes work going on at the moment? i.e. it isn't just me who's been unable to access the forum? :lol:

It's the DNS thing with Virgin, must be set to 12 hours or something like that before it will refresh the lookup data, nowt we can do but wait unfortunately.

Can you put a delay on it if it's affecting James?

I'm glad the pressure group 'Formation for Forum' finally broke you guys down, and you've spent some money.

:lol:

We have our own Ashley, Llambias and Pardew! ;) (JH is Pardew :shifty:)

It is my job to bang on Dave and Rich's door and get them to spend some money to improve the forum.

We will miss the previous server. It has been a great servant to this website, but I have been assured by the board that every penny will be reinvested into Newcastle-Online.

In the meantime, it is my job to ensure that posting goes on to a standard that matches how we have started this season.