Forum Service Issues and Updates

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The jump to button doesn't appear to work correctly on the iPad or mobile web browsers (which I used this morning due to the Tapatalk error).

It will only show the section of the forum you're in, for example at the moment as I'm in the football section it would only allow me to "jump to" =>Football.

Guest johnnyrichuk

I'm using tapatalk app for android to view the forum on my phone. Yesterday I received the following error message: could not connect to forum if error persists please contact forum administrator.

Any ideas?

It's not finished yet like, just to remind people. There's still stuff being installed in the background onto the server and we haven't got to the "tweaking" stage as it stands. We're currently operating without at least two key components that we had available on the last one.

The max connections and everything will be sorted by the end of the week, I hope. Still disappointed to see it crash given how quick it's been throughout tonight and the other games we've had since the switch.

Managed to get a decent snapshot of the load on the server and everything while it was ongoing, so hopefully they can work from there.

Just to let people know that Tapatalk is fixed and working again, although you might need to re-search for the forum if your saved one still isn't working.

The developers of the application were kind enough to pop over and sort it out for us. Sorry about the downtime on it.

The new updates have thrown me a little. They seem pretty smart, but it's going to take a while to get used to.

Well done on sorting this Dave, if any Villa fans question who are next messiah is, we know where to look.

Sorry, silly question, how to go to the last page of thread in tapatalk ?

Say for example long threads like Hatem Ben Arfa, i click on it and I am directed to the first page, I can see "next page" to move into next page, but I need to click a thousand times next page to reach the end of thread ? There must be some tricks that I have missed entirely ?