Forum Service Issues and Updates

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Right that's it until after the next game, everything is sorted so hopefully the forum will continue be pretty slick.

It's a bugger because you need to restart the server every time you tweak something to see the effect it has had, hence the mini periods of connectivity errors you will have seen. Apologies again for the interruptions but there's literally nothing else to be done now other than tweaking if we hit any more buffers during peak periods.

A moderate button has appeared up top. Doesn't lead anywhere though.

Can you provide a screenshot of this?

It disappeared so I presumed someone had fixed. I think if I clicked on it it gave an option for a reported post log and something else, then after that I got an access is denied.

Anyone else have to sign in every time they come back to the forum now, even though it's on "forever"?

Delete the Newcastle-Online cookie from your hard drive is all I could suggest here. It's actually called "Newcastle-Online" so shouldn't be too hard to find. Working fine for me on all devices I've tried.