Forum Service Issues and Updates

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Quick tip everyone; to get Youtube to embed you need to post the unsecured URL (ie omit the 's' in https if it's there). Noticed it happening quite a lot recently, I think it's from when people are logged in to Google services.

Dafuq just happened? Why did the site suddenly point to facebook?

You clicked the Facebook button?

Nope. Was reading a thread, then noticed the "Go" button had disappeared. Went back to the top and clicked "Football" and it took me to facebook. Closed Chrome and reopened, and still did it another time. A few attempts later and i'm good.

Guest neesy111

YouTube embeds don't show the hyperlink on the bottom of the video on the iPad now.

We've changed the plugin, that'll be why. Can't do anything about that, sorry.

:thup:

More to do with YouTube integration on Safari so you can't access video in the youtube app. :(

Guest neesy111

Is their plugins etc being installed to the forum?  I've randomly getting notifications from TapaTalk and not chrome has said their is a TapaTalk notifier now?

We updated the Tapatalk plugin last week, maybe something to do with that?

Anyone else getting similar? I've tested it on my PC/Mac just there and it's same as always. Also fine on iPhone Safari and Tapatalk itself.

Guest neesy111

We updated the Tapatalk plugin last week, maybe something to do with that?

Anyone else getting similar? I've tested it on my PC/Mac just there and it's same as always. Also fine on iPhone Safari and Tapatalk itself.

:thup:

Probably.

Guest neesy111

Think it has to do with the Tapatalk profile itself which you create and set the settings you want, as my profile pic has suddenly changed from nothing on here to the pic I choose in Tapatalk itself.

The plugins are good though, keep up the good work. :thup:

Something has come up that I haven't seen for a while, now.

Whenever someone posts a, well...post, it seems to be relatively positive. This is happening to pretty much with all the posts I see. More so today than other days...but it's been getting stronger since last week and the week before.

Some of them, today, are coming across as ecstatic! Really unusual.

I'm using Firefox...if that helps :thup:

Must be on RTG marra.