Forum Service Issues and Updates

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Try removing and re-adding the forum. If that doesn't work I'll have to look into it later.

And yeah some of the manual theme edits are gone, still need to put them back.

Yeah tried that and still nothing. Even deleted and reinstalled app.

Try removing and re-adding the forum. If that doesn't work I'll have to look into it later.

And yeah some of the manual theme edits are gone, still need to put them back.

Yeah tried that and still nothing. Even deleted and reinstalled app.

Yeah I removed the forum and added it back, can't login. Same since last night.

Guest firetotheworks

I think the answer to all of those Tapatalk issues is to clear the data AND reinstall. Uninstalling and reinstalling often keeps your settings in my experience. I had exactly the same problem with the Premier League app and trying to log in the other day and then obviously Tapatalk last night. 

It was just because the forum is now installed in a different folder and I needed to tell Tapatalk of the change.

Thanks for the SFW update Dan. There will be some more changes to come to the theme mind.

We had lots of elements that were out of date, but we couldn't update the forum itself because a succession of software platforms we were running couldn't be updated. Each one relied on another and there was a long line of things that wasn't compatible with the next. This originally reared its head in June and I was happy to leave it as is but people like Thomas* moaning about SSL made me [try to] do something about it. Caused a shitload of problems.

*Thomas can piss off. Fuck Thomas. :thup: