Asian Cup 2011

oldtype

Weird. Those are people I hang out with, although I'm not in that particular picture.

But I don't know who the person who gave the interview is though. He isn't the guy who runs our forum.

Alan Smith actually had a pretty big teenage girl following here, but given our usual reaction whenever he plays it's pretty easy to understand why we chased them all away.

Saudi Arabia have sacked their manager after their unexpected 2-1 loss to Syria.

New man Nassar Al Johar is their 58th manager in the past 57 years, and also their 12th in the last decade.

Compared to this lot NUFC is a paragon of stable employment.

Saudi Arabia have sacked their manager after their unexpected 2-1 loss to Syria.

New man Nassar Al Johar is their 58th manager in the past 57 years, and also their 12th in the last decade.

Love how they sacked him in the middle of a major tournment :lol:

Nasser Al Johar has been managing them at least once every 3 times they change a manager, he was their manager when they lost 8-0 to Germany in 2002.

Nasser Al Johar has been managing them at least once every 3 times they change a manager, he was their manager when they lost 8-0 to Germany in 2002.

And replaced Milen Matchala in 2000 after being sacked after the first group game of the 2000 Asian Cup. He flies with the team, stays at a different hotel, and should shit hit the fan, he's your man. Simples.

And replaced Milen Matchala in 2000 after being sacked after the first group game of the 2000 Asian Cup. He flies with the team, stays at a different hotel, and should shit hit the fan, he's your man. Simples.

Al-Johar coached the Saudi Arabia national football team for both the 2000 AFC Asian Cup (replacing Milan Máčala) and 2002 World Cup (after replacing Slobodan Santrač),[1] though he was fired for failing to take the team to a Cup win that year.[2] When coach Helios Dos Anjos was fired in June 2008, Al-Johar was hired to replace him for the rest of the 2010 FIFA World Cup qualification.[3] Al-Johar resigned from coaching The Green Falcons in February 2009 after the team lost to the North Korea national football team in the AFC Fourth Round of 2010 FIFA World Cup qualification;[4] he was replaced with José Peseiro.[5] The Saudi Arabia Football Federation announced the "reclusive" Al-Johar would continue to support the team as a "technical advisor".[3]

:lol: Jesus.

I decided to put a random 'next goal' bet on Uzbekistan scoring next and thought they were playing in blue, and realised when the 'white shirt team' scored and I started swearing that I'd been supporting the wrong team :lol:

I decided to put a random 'next goal' bet on Uzbekistan scoring next and thought they were playing in blue, and realised when the 'white shirt team' scored and I started swearing that I'd been supporting the wrong team :lol:

Jesus man, at least take a moment to look at their skin colors :lol:

The side commentator that can't speak proper English bugs me. :lol: (watching on Unibet)

The same guy on bet365. He just pops up randomly saying things :lol:

My favourite was his response to "Can Kuwait get back in this?" "No they cannot, I will not change my personal opinion on this they are a much weaker side." :lol:

Im surprised Djeperov never tried his luck in one of Europe's smaller leagues. Has been good enough imo for years now. I guess he has got good pay in Uzbekistan throughout the years.

He has a great work rate and an exceptional left peg but his decision making is frustrating as fuck sometimes. Just doesn't know when to keep it simple and lay it off or take the shot.

He's a top, top class player at the Asian level but I don't know how well he'd do in Europe.