David Bentley joins Birmingham City on loan

jdckelly
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Btw I really don't think I'd bother with Bentley with Barton capable of playing like this. It's just a waste of resources.

Use the brass on a striker.

Depends on how much money we've got.

Not really, IMO. Get a better striker.

Btw I really don't think I'd bother with Bentley with Barton capable of playing like this. It's just a waste of resources.

Depends on how much money we've got.

Not really, IMO. Get a better striker.

Get two!

Guest sicko2ndbest

If one of Nolan or Barton are out it leaves a huge void

Keeping bentley on the right would reduce the impact of losing these 2

Guest kingdawson

Hmmm maybe it's 8m for Bentley and a loan deal for Keane?

tbh the minimum i think we'd accept is 7m for Bentley.

Wise words.

Totally nonplussed with these Bentley rumours.

Guest sicko2ndbest

You'll get 5 million for Bentley tops

Only the top clubs can spend 7 million + on a winger and hes not good enough for them

Guest kingdawson

KD. You will not get £8 million for Bentley.

Yeah i've heard it all before on here. Like when DJmattis claimed i was delusional when i thought we'd get around 27m for Berbatov (20m max was his words), or when some random poster laughed when i said we'd get around 8m for zokora (4m max was what he said). There's been other times too tbh.

Lets just wait and see what Levy does this time. I mean he got 17m from sunderland for chimbonda, tainio and malbranque ffs.

KD. You will not get £8 million for Bentley.

Yeah i've heard it all before on here. Like when DJmattis claimed i was delusional when i thought we'd get around 27m for Berbatov (20m max was his words), or when some random poster laughed when i said we'd get around 8m for zokora (4m max was what he said). There's been other times too tbh.

Lets just wait and see what Levy does this time. I mean he got 17m from sunderland for chimbonda, tainio and malbranque ffs.

He's a super shrewd businessman like. Managing to not make a 8 figure loss on the bloke, what an achievement that would be.

Guest kingdawson

7m is a lot for somebody who has looked awfully short of confidence for the last 2 seasons.. I'd try elsewhere like

KD is just pulling figures out of his jacksie tbf.

No it's what i like to call 'common sense'. We forked out 15m on him and Levy is known for being a shrewd businessman in regards to transfers so i doubt he's be willing to take that much of a hit.

Guest Heneage

He loves fees talk does KD, remember arguing over the price of Huddlestone with him refused to admit he was wrong.