David Bentley joins Birmingham City on loan

jdckelly
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

where exactly do they plan to get the cash for keane and bentley not to mention their wages?

Carson Yeung

Yes, and his mysterious company which has never posted a profit.

Portsmouth mark II.

Guest kingdawson

It goes without saying,but if Nico is available,I'd rather we went for him.

I don't get it tbh. If you're signing Bentley to play on the left then Alan Pardew has simply lost the plot. As well as being much better than Bentley, Niko also prefers playing on the left. Maybe he thinks Bentley's a better fit as he has a better cross?

I don't get it tbh. If you're signing Bentley to play on the left then Alan Pardew has simply lost the plot. As well as being much better than Bentley, Niko also prefers playing on the left. Maybe he thinks Bentley's a better fit as he has a better cross?

tbh i always thought of kranjcar as more central than a wide player (would still love him mind)

Guest kingdawson

tbh i always thought of kranjcar as more central than a wide player (would still love him mind)

Well yeah just off the striker. Niko has said himself a few times that he likes playing on the left or off the striker (he also stated he doesn't like playing right midfield). I just mentioned Left midfield specifically as that's the position you guys are looking to improve.

Joeyt's right too. He'd probably be the cheaper option too.

Apparently Brum are after this slag as well  :undecided:

Hope they get him.

Why are you wearing an Arsenal shirt on Facebook?

That was like 4 years ago man.

:razz:

At first I didn't think it was you when I saw it and just some random guy on Twitter with your username tweeting Nile Ranger. :lol:

Hope they get him.

At first I didn't think it was you when I saw it and just some random guy on Twitter with your username tweeting Nile Ranger. :lol:

:lol: I just deleted the twitter, it's been my third time having one, I recreated it a few weeks ago so I could tweet Jose. Figured I'd give Nile some words of support before fucking off again.

Hope they get him.

:lol: I just deleted the twitter, it's been my third time having one, I recreated it a few weeks ago so I could tweet Jose. Figured I'd give Nile some words of support before fucking off again.

I looked the name up on Facebook from that tweet and was all "ah, so it is him!" when I saw the current profile pic, then I clicked it and went all ??? when I saw the rest. :lol:

On the subject of Bentley, it depends what the price is, if they pay us £8m for his services, then I will be indifferent towards the whole situation.

So, on that basis, I voted no.

What?  :lol: Who are we talking about again?