Newcastle United 5 - 0 West Ham United - 05/01/11 - post match reaction from p35

Dave

Excellant performance. Harper and Colo were excellant. Tiote just did what Tiote does well.

Well done Leon Best. MOTM for the hat-trick.

And congratulations to Ranger for winning the missed sitter of the season award. As Harry might say 'me old mother would have got that' Who was it he said that about again?

Mackem boy.

Excellant performance. Harper and Colo were excellant. Tiote just did what Tiote does well.

And congratulations to Ranger for winning the missed sitter of the season award. As Harry might say 'me old mother would have got that' Who was it he said that about again?

Wait until you see Heskey's miss.  Contender at least. 

was it Pav?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Was the flag not up for Ranger's chance? Was sure, probably just me being a spacker like.

Aye it was. West Ham counter attacked from it, while Ranger and Lovenkrands lolled to each other about the howler of a miss. Barton wasn't happy like.

Harper - 6. Suspect kicking as usual and not sure what he was doing with that disallowed goal.

Simpson - 8. Attacked well, defended well.

Taylor/Williamson - 7. Both did well.

Coloccini - 9. Completely owned the entire West Ham attack.

Enrique - 7. Good game.

Barton - 9. Another fantastic performance.

Tiote - 9. Bossed it.

Nolan - 7. Decent performance with an excellent goal.

Jonas - 6. Below-par, again, but not bad.

Lovenkrands - 7. Played well.

Best - 9. Superb performance.

Harper 6? He made two terrific saves and kept a clean sheet man :lol:

I honestly wouldn't give anyone less than an 8, as a team we were fantastic and no one had bad game.

Aye, probably harsh on Harper. His kicking grates on me though.

Brilliant, brilliant team performance - as you say.

I wish Krul was still in goal but Harper's kicking is a million times better.

I don't know why. The best keeper is in goal, that's all that matters.

Harper was solid - the fact it goes unoticed is testament to the fact nobody is crapping themselves everytime the ball goes in our area

At least we now know what a 'Pardew rape' now looks like!

Wish I watched it instead of a being at work/radio on the bus combo, but can't wait for MotD. I just love our current players. Sounds like it was such an effortless demolition and that Wham were (incredibly) even worse than last time. Goodbye Grant!

Love the way we're capable of just slaughtering someone, although I'm starting to pine for a 1-0 home win!

Great night all around!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Was the flag not up for Ranger's chance? Was sure, probably just me being a spacker like.

Goal kick

Was it? Man, maybe I shouldn't have concentrated so hard on Ranger and Lovenkrands lolling.  :lol: :doh:

Goal kick

Was it? Man, maybe I shouldn't have concentrated so hard on Ranger and Lovenkrands lolling.  :lol: :doh:

Think so, could be either offside or a goal kick though i guess, lino would be doing the exact same thing in the same place?

At least we now know what a 'Pardew rape' now looks like!

Wish I watched it instead of a being at work/radio on the bus combo, but can't wait for MotD. I just love our current players. Sounds like it was such an effortless demolition and that Wham were (incredibly) even worse than last time. Goodbye Grant!

Love the way we're capable of just slaughtering someone, although I'm starting to pine for a 1-0 home win!

Great night all around!

We only do winning big at home this season it would appear. Keep the 1 goal wins for the away trips.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Goal kick

Think so, could be either offside or a goal kick though i guess, lino would be doing the exact same thing in the same place?

Pretty much.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Colo was class. Got beat a few times in the air against Cole, so just let Cole control the ball, and then tackled him.  :lol:

Alf Garnett, Billy Bragg, Chesney Hawkes, Danny Dyer, David Gold, David Essex, Frank Bruno, James Corden, Keira Knightley, Kris Akabusi, Lee Evans, Lennox Lewis, Leslie Grantham, Nick Berry, Phil Jupitus, Ray Winstone, Russell Brand, Todd Carty, Tommy Walsh...your boys took one HELL of a beating!!!

Bent.

Alf Garnett, Billy Bragg, Chesney Hawkes, Danny Dyer, David Gold, David Essex, Frank Bruno, James Corden, Keira Knightley, Kris Akabusi, Lee Evans, Lennox Lewis, Leslie Grantham, Nick Berry, Phil Jupitus, Ray Winstone, Russell Brand, Todd Carty, Tommy Walsh...your boys took one HELL of a beating!!!

:lol:

Colo was class. Got beat a few times in the air against Cole, so just let Cole control the ball, and then tackled him.  :lol:

:lol: Aye that's what I was saying to my Dad, hoenstly get the impression he just let him win it sometimes because he knew he'd win it straight back. Absolute class act whe he's on form.