Sebastian Larsson

Guest taps01

He doesn't know any more, there is no way he could have lied to me after the PM I sent him. :snod:

I'm going to f*** your f***ing fanny off you c***.

This one? Or was this one fired off to Mimi?

I would have a little bit more decorum than that. :undecided:

Guest Heneage

I think he's worried by spilling the beans it will turn out he's opened a can of worms by mistake.

Which player was offered?

"Yes, we want to keep Seb," added McLeish. "He's certainly been one of the stars performance-wise this season.

"I think he's taken his game to a new level. Whether that's because his contract is nearly out I don't know.

"Sometimes you see that with players in the last year of their contract.

"Seb is an international now and is a regular in the Sweden team, whereas maybe he was a bit part player over the last couple of seasons.

"Maybe that was because he wasn't on top form the last couple of seasons, but he certainly is now.

"He is one of the first picks in our team and it's up to every player to maintain that kind of level."

So the fans seem to think he's shit but the manager claims he's one of the top performers this season. Sour grapes from the fans methinks.

Guest Tall Striker

"Yes, we want to keep Seb," added McLeish. "He's certainly been one of the stars performance-wise this season.

"I think he's taken his game to a new level. Whether that's because his contract is nearly out I don't know.

"Seb is an international now and is a regular in the Sweden team, whereas maybe he was a bit part player over the last couple of seasons.

"Maybe that was because he wasn't on top form the last couple of seasons, but he certainly is now.

"He is one of the first picks in our team and it's up to every player to maintain that kind of level."

So the fans seem to think he's s*** but the manager claims he's one of the top performers this season. Sour grapes from the fans methinks.

I wonder if Leeds would think that if they got Smith. "He must be good because the manager rates him" :lol:

Guest sicko2ndbest

So the fans seem to think he's s*** but the manager claims he's one of the top performers this season. Sour grapes from the fans methinks.

Manager in talking up player to get more money shocker

Does us having permission to talk to him not mean a fee's agreed?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Does us having permission to talk to him not mean a fee's agreed?

Yes suppose but until he's signed on the dotted line mcleish will continue the whoring