Sebastian Larsson

Guest taps01

Well none of us know, perhaps he is sitting on his contract to get a lucrative bosman move in the summer. Still, Pardew seemed pretty confident of a deal with all of his mouthing off in the press, and this was clearly the deal he was after, given the timing of his comments and the accepted bid.

True.  Probably no more incomings for this January.

how exactly does us having bid for a player and he doesn't want to come = no incomings?

Well none of us know, perhaps he is sitting on his contract to get a lucrative bosman move in the summer. Still, Pardew seemed pretty confident of a deal with all of his mouthing off in the press, and this was clearly the deal he was after, given the timing of his comments and the accepted bid.

True.  Probably no more incomings for this January.

how exactly does us having bid for a player and he doesn't want to come = no incomings?

The club is only looking for bargain deals and not panic buys.  It isn't easy to find another Williamson/Routledge - there aren't lots of bargaining deals in the market.

"Birmingham manager Alex McLeish says Sebastian Larsson's move to #NUFC looks 'unlikely' after winger failed to agree terms with #NUFC."

I want to see these terms before I lay blame on any party.

1:37

@skysportsrobp: Sweden international Sebastian Larsson's proposed move to Newcastle is in doubt after the Birmingham midfielder failed to agree terms with the Magpies.

@skysportsrobp: Sweden international Sebastian Larsson's proposed move to Newcastle is in doubt after the Birmingham midfielder failed to agree terms with the Magpies.

thanks for new info  :thup:

np.  :thup:

thanks for new info  :thup:

np.  :thup:

The sad thing is, I don't think you're being sarcastic.

Back on topic, Larsson won't be playing much football for the remainder of the season.

The Hucks :D

hucks6dh6 Darren Huckerby

Larsson better be careful asking for ridiculous money everywhere, there's plenty of decent players about!

It said in the Journal he didnt really want to come here, fuck him if thats the case we didnt want you anyway.

If he wants to be somewhere else then it's fair enough. Let's see where he ends up.

Not exactly the end of the world but would have been a good addition to the squad at the price he's going for.

If he wants to be somewhere else then it's fair enough. Let's see where he ends up.

Not exactly the end of the world but would have been a good addition to the squad at the price he's going for.

Aye, lets see..probably warming the bench at Birmingham.

Aye, lets see..probably warming the bench at Birmingham.

It'll be interesting to see where he ends up after his contract ends. If he's pricing himself out a of a move now his wage demands are only going to go north once he knows the new club won't have to fork out a transfer fee in the summer. The fucker will end up at Wigan if he's not careful.

Guest Heneage

I appreciate his decision in some ways but find it a little confusing.

His Birmingham career would appear to be over, they've got Bentley in which would instantly push him down a rung in terms of selection. The idea he may get more money in the summer is a valid one but it won't guarantee him a better club.

Like I said I understand why he's decided to hang fire and it's a shame purely from a Newcastle perspective but I do think it could come back to haunt him in the long run.