Sunderland v Newcastle United pre-match thread - Sun 16th Jan at 12!

Beren

Our Father in heaven,

hallowed be your name,

The goals will come,

The game will be won,

In Sunderland as it was in Newcastle.

:clap:

Give us today our victory.

Forgive us our celebrations

as we forgive those who wish to celebrate against us.

Save us from the unwashed

and deliver us from their jealousy.

For the kingdom, the power, and the glory are ours

now and for ever.

Ameobi

Guest Tall Striker

SMB closed to non members already.

This has been taken from over there though

kna summit.

i don't give a shit about that result, and i will proceed to explain why.

At the time, it came as a shock. The footballing talent was in no doubt superior to the mags, however in a one off game scenario their battling spirit came to the fore.

Leaving town as I did at half time, I knew it was over and it was getting lairy, I was gutted. Upon reading the quotes afterwards and witnessing the subsequent positive results, I realised I didn't care. And whats' more they can do it again tomorrow if they want.

Our club takes it place in this universe naturally, like a cosmic hand in a glove. We've been shit, much like the earth was once a 1000 degree ball of lava, we've been at the peak of all that can be achieved, with 6 league titles, but its a natural state of affairs, not forced or acted out.

We have not forced our hand, we have not put on the thick layers of foundation slapped to the faces of our neighbours. We have grown, like a mighty oak into the club we now see before us, naturally.

Im struggling to make my point here, but I'll try to sum up thus.

We are the better men, we are the decent men, we may have looked up to their league position over the last few years, but we look up down our noses. As ours is the family club, ran by an ex-player, an ex player who fell in love, an ex player who felt what we felt, knows what we know.

Win, Newcastle, win, to be honest I couldn't give a shit. You will never, through trophy, singular victory, or otherwise, match the inherent class and moral justice of this great club.

Haway The Lads.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs109.snc4/35820_462249266977_717591977_6238865_6524_n.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  :dowie: 

Been nervous for a few days, i don't want to put a negative spin on this but i have a bad feeling. They will definatly be up for this, hopefully too much but i am not sure Bruce will let his team go out on the pitch with anything other than the perfect mentality.

Been backing a scum win all week but f*** it, toon 2-1 :) we have some calm mature heads in our team who can handle these high profile games so let's hope it shows

Do you think so, They couldn't see of Stevenage.

As much as it pains me, i'll go 2:1 to them with both Smith and Cattermole walking.

Do you think so, They couldn't see of Stevenage.

As much as it pains me, i'll go 2:1 to them with both Smith and Cattermole walking.

The mackems couldn't see off Nott’s County at home which is as irrelevant to today’s result as us losing to Stevenage.