Kia Joorabchian appointed football advisor? Nah.

jdckelly

http://pds5.egloos.com/pds/200703/05/55/d0029655_1003248.jpg

Leaked shot of our new kit

Love that Atlético away kit :smitten:

It's great.  I remember getting shot down when I suggested NUFC have a home shirt like that, half black/half white.  :laugh:

We also had the same pattern (we usually share shirt designs with Atlético) for our treble season. It's pretty nice from time to time to change a stripped shirt for a half/half one I think. Although in Atlético's case this shirt is an homage to the club's origins and Blackburn Rovers

Guest Brazilianbob

Wouldn't be surprised to see Ashley sell all the players to Joorabchian who will then move them on one by one from one club to the next and so on, at great profit to himself, whilst we replace them with below par players who are happy on £5k a week.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Ashley sell all the players to Joorabchian who will then move them on one by one from one club to the next and so on, at great profit to himself, whilst we replace them with below par players who are happy on £5k a week.

Too true, look how many big earners he's shipped out already purely because of their wages. It'll happen, you heard it here first.

Joorabchian to lead Toon clear-out?

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/864018/kia-joorabchian-to-lead-newcastle-clear-out?cc=5739

"There is a feeling that the club is being run like Sports Direct, so it would be no surprise if some of the fringe players on big salaries are moved on in this window, if they can find clubs for them."

that smells of make shite up to attract hits

But who's going to want them and pick up their wages?

Not our problem. Stick a Tiote mask on Smith and a Carroll mask on Xisco and by the time the other club has worked it out, we'll have cashed the cheque. Result.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/864018/kia-joorabchian-to-lead-newcastle-clear-out?cc=5739

"There is a feeling that the club is being run like Sports Direct, so it would be no surprise if some of the fringe players on big salaries are moved on in this window, if they can find clubs for them."

First line of the piece. 'Newcastle United are reported to have...' = I got it somewhere else (The People :lol:) and am now trying to pass it off as my own. They all do it.

First line of the piece. 'Newcastle United are reported to have...' = I got it somewhere else (The People :lol:) and am now trying to pass it off as my own. They all do it.

annoying though, espn have a pretty awful record for getting nufc related news from their "exclusives" right, anyone remember their fat freddie story a couple of months back?

We also had the same pattern (we usually share shirt designs with Atlético) for our treble season. It's pretty nice from time to time to change a stripped shirt for a half/half one I think. Although in Atlético's case this shirt is an homage to the club's origins and Blackburn Rovers

Your halved home kit from a couple of years ago is one of my favourite all-time kits  :smitten:

• 2 months later...

According to whoever edits the Newcastle United Wikipedia page, he is football advisor at the club. Anyone know anything more about this?

The answer is in the thread you're posting in.

:facepalm: :lol: