Reports: Talks held with Jay Bothroyd

Dave

FAO Dan "Huggy Bear" Williams

As a journalism student is it really wise to write stuff like "(say the Mirror - I know!)"  maybe we should be sniveling little s*** bags like you & write to the owners of The Mirror who control many local newspapers including the South Wales Echo AKA Sheepshagging c*** News For People In South Wales Echo but we wont because were not narks, grasses or informers we are just football fans who think Jay Bothroyd is s****.

Jay if your reading son your nee better than Bestie ffs so do us favour don't bother joining us. Cheers for your help on this matter.

FAO Dan "Huggy Bear" Williams

As a journalism student is it really wise to write stuff like "(say the Mirror - I know!)"  maybe we should be sniveling little shit bags like you & write to the owners of The Mirror who control many local newspapers including the South Wales Echo AKA Sheepshagging Cunt News For People In South Wales Echo but we wont because were not narks, grasses or informers we are just football fans who think Jay Bothroyd is shite.

Jay if your reading son your nee better than Bestie ffs so do us favour don't bother joining us. Cheers for you help on this matter.

:lol: :lol:

Dear Jay, I wrote but you still ain't callin'. I left my cell, my pager and my home phone at the bottom. I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em, there probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'. Sometimes I scribbes addresses too sloppy when I hot 'em, but anyways; fuck it, what's been up? Man how's your daughter? My girlfriends pregnant too, I'm 'bout to be a father. I'ma name her Bonnie. I read about your Uncle Ronnie too I'm sorry. I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him. I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan. I even saw that underground shit you did at Wham. I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man, I like the shit you did at Coventry too, that shit was phat. Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back, just to chat, tryly yous, your biggest fan, this is Kaiz.

Dear Jay, I wrote but you still ain't callin'. I left my cell, my pager and my home phone at the bottom. I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em, there probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'. Sometimes I scribbes addresses too sloppy when I hot 'em, but anyways; fuck it, what's been up? Man how's your daughter? My girlfriends pregnant too, I'm 'bout to be a father. I'ma name her Bonnie. I read about your Uncle Ronnie too I'm sorry. I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him. I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan. I even saw that underground shit you did at Wham. I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man, I like the shit you did at Coventry too, that shit was phat. Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back, just to chat, tryly yous, your biggest fan, this is Kaiz.

Is neesy Dido?

Dan get yourself in the witness protection act asap you don't want Spence after you. He'll have your personal details within minutes. :undecided:

I was building up my dossier

Born 1990, Aries

Studying Journalism and French @ Sheffield Uni

But then I found out he liked dubstep the sick b****** it put me off going any further.

Dear Jay, you still ain't called or wrote, I hope you have a chance. I ain't mad - I just think it's FUCKED UP you don't answer fans. If you didn't want to talk to me outside the stadium, you didn't have to, but you coulda signed an autograph for Matthew. That's my little brother man, he's only six years old, we waited in the blistering cold for you, four hours and you just said, "No." That's pretty shitty man - you're like his fucking idol. He wants to be just like you man, he likes you more than I do. I ain't mad though, I just don't like being lied to. Remember when we met in Cardiff - you daid if I'd write you you would write back - see I'm just like you in a way, I never knew my father neither; he used to alwayc cheat on my mom and beat her. I can relate to what you're doing on the pitch, so when I have a shitty day, I drift away and watch you play, cause I don't really got shit else so that shit helps when I'm depressed. I even got a tattoo with your name across the chest. Sometimes I even cut myself to see how much it bleeds, it's like adrenaline, the pain is such a sudden rush for me. See everything you do is real, and I respect you 'cos you do it. My girlfriend's jealous 'cause I talk about you 24/7. But she don't know you like I know you Jay, no one does. She don't know what it was like for people like us growin' up. You gotta call me man, I'll be the biggest fan you'll ever lose

Sincerely yours,

Kaiz -- P.S.

We should be together too.

Christ this seems more than a mild link then. :(

Looks like he is going to join. I reckon we should edit some of the posts pronto, don't want to look like a bunch of twats.

Wonder what the  " Interesting development" is, are we sending some of our s**** the other way?

Dear Mister-I'm-Too-Good-To-Call-Or-Write-My-Fans, this'll be the last package I'll ever send your ass. It's been six minutes and still no word - I don't deserve it? I know you got my last two letters; I wrote the adresses on 'em perfect. So this is my cassette I'm sending you, I hope you hear it. I'm in the car right now, I'm doing 90 on the freeway. Hey Jay, I drank a fifth of vodka, you dare me to drive? You know the song by Phil Collins, "In the Air of the Night" about that guy who coulda saved that other guy from drowning but didn't, then Phil saw it all, then at a show he found him? That's kinda how this is, you coulda rescued me from drowning. Now it's too late - I'm on a 1000 downers now, I'm drowsy and all I wanted was a lousy letter or a call. I hope you know I ripped ALL of your pictures off the wall. I love you Jay, we could abeen together, think about it. You ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it. And when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you scream about it! I hope your conscience eats at you and you can't breathe without me! See Jay; {*screaming*} Shut up bitch! I'm trying to talk! Hey Jay, that's my girlfriend screamin' in the trunk. But I didn't slit her throath, I just tied her up, see I ain't like you. 'cause if she suffocates she'll suffer more, and then she'll die too. Well, gotta go, I'm almost at the bridge now. Oh shit, I forgot, how am I supposed to send this shit out?