Sunderland 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 16/01/11 - post match reaction from page 41

Dave

not sure if you can post YT film clips of the crowd on here? (after the whistle), someone called liam555 has a good angle on it.

brucie's babes :lol:

:lol: I love stuff like that, it would take two people to shove past a copper from either side if they really wanted to. Cringe worthy as fuck.

Loads of mackems spouting on about how young their team is, and only reason weve matched them this season is due to a more experienced team.... not really much in it, Harper is the biggest difference to the average ages, and he didnt play in the 5-1.

SAFC: Gordon 28; Onuoha 24, Bramble 29, Ferdinand 25, Bardsley 25; Malbranque 31, Richardson 26, Henderson 20, Elmohamady 23; Ben 26, Gyan 25.  Av: 25.6

NUFC: Harper 35; Simpson 24, Williamson 27, Coloccini 28, Enrique 24; Barton 28, Smith 30, Nolan 28, Gutierrez 27; Ameob 29, Best 24

Av: 27.6

Guest toonlass

You have to laugh at the mackems. Last week it was all about how shit our team was because Carroll and Tiote were out. The were jizzing in their pants at the thought of facing us, shouting about revenge and how it was going to be a walk in the park. Now its all about how inexperienced and young their team was. They should just face facts. They're shite!

Loads of mackems spouting on about how young their team is, and only reason weve matched them this season is due to a more experienced team.... not really much in it, Harper is the biggest difference to the average ages, and he didnt play in the 5-1.

SAFC: Gordon 28; Onuoha 24, Bramble 29, Ferdinand 25, Bardsley 25; Malbranque 31, Richardson 26, Henderson 20, Elmohamady 23; Ben 26, Gyan 25.  Av: 25.6

NUFC: Harper 35; Simpson 24, Williamson 27, Coloccini 28, Enrique 24; Barton 28, Smith 30, Nolan 28, Gutierrez 27; Ameob 29, Best 24

Matched them.  :lol:

Yeah, that was a good 5-1 draw they got at SJP.  Dopey inbred cunts.

re·venge   /rɪˈvɛndʒ/  Show Spelled

[ri-venj]  Show IPA

verb, -venged, -veng·ing,  noun 

–verb (used with object)

1. to exact punishment or expiation for a wrong on behalf of, esp. in a resentful or vindictive spirit: He revenged his murdered brother.

2. to take vengeance for; inflict punishment for; avenge: He revenged his brother's murder.

–verb (used without object)

3. to take revenge.

4. a magic word used in the Northern English Town of Sunderland. meaning- hopefully if repeated often enough it will motivate a less than average football team.

Guest Howaythetoon

Bit of a pisser but 4 points of these lot is acceptable and the lads on the pitch did themselves proud. The mackems really are a sorry bunch, from the manager to the team to the fans. Horrible place, nee wonder Bent fucked off. Gyan will be next.

Bit of a pisser but 4 points of these lot is acceptable and the lads on the pitch did themselves proud. The mackems really are a sorry bunch, from the manager to the team to the fans. Horrible place, nee wonder Bent fucked off. Gyan will be next.

N'Zogbia will be the next one to leave. I know he hasn't signed yet but I can see him seething with rage even as he's signing the contract.

I did the same as you after hearing the spin. Also another thing worth noting about that SAFC team is 1 of them players does not play for them any more & 2 are loanees. So atm there are 8 of them for the future & one of them is the 31 year old  Steed. So that is 7 for the future. Does Bardsley have a future at SAFC after being played at left back more often than right back? The fake-Rio did not have a squad number & will be dumped out of the team when Turner comes back. So I reckon they are down to 5 out of XI. Chuck in Henderson is going to leave. Gordon will get a move. Rico will want to go back down south soon.  That means out of the XI starters the only ones with a long term future at SAFC are Shambles & Gyan imo.

I did the same as you after hearing the spin. Also another thing worth noting about that SAFC team is 1 of them players does not play for them any more & 2 are loanees. So atm there are 8 of them for the future & one of them is the 31 year old  Steed. So that is 7 for the future. Does Bardsley have a future at SAFC after being played at left back more often than right back? The fake-Rio did not have a squad number & will be dumped out of the team when Turner comes back. So I reckon they are down to 5 out of XI. Chuck in Henderson is going to leave. Gordon will get a move. Rico will want to go back down south soon.  That means out of the XI starters the only ones with a long term future at SAFC are Shambles & Gyan imo.

also they may bang on that cattermole (22),danny welbeck (20....if you want to include him though he isn't their player) and david mayler (21) would probably have started if fit and that makes their average even less foregtting that with everyone fit turner (27) would probably have played instead of the younger ferdinand and really trying hard to forget that had all our players been fit ben arfa (23),andy carroll (22) and tiote (24) would have played, all considerably younger than the players who replaced them.

This Meyler is he a starter? What does he do? Is he another classic SAFC midfielder i.e GOOD ENGINE.

yes and very tidy but not very expansive in his play. most mackems i know see him and henderson as their best central midfield.

This Meyler is he a starter? What does he do? Is he another classic SAFC midfielder i.e GOOD ENGINE.

To think they want Muntari aswell. They'll have neebody in the centre who can pass a ball.

It goes back years with the Scum: Gordon Armstrong, Gary Owers, Brian Atkinson, David Rush, Derek Ferguson, Jeff Whitley, Jason McAteer, Grant Leadbitter, Cattermole & I think this Myler kid.

They only player they have had with real spark is a kid called Kieron Brady played around 40 games before quitting but every Mackem who seen him play goes on like he was f***ing Pele. The f***er only scored 7 goals. If you have never seen the wankfest over K.Brady you can sample some of it @ http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A36536817 & http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=69046694696&v=wall

To think they want Muntari aswell. They'll have neebody in the centre who can pass a ball.

It goes back years with the Scum: Gordon Armstrong, Gary Owers, Brian Atkinson, David Rush, Derek Ferguson, Jeff Whitley, Jason McAteer, Grant Leadbitter, Cattermole & I think this Myler kid.

They only player they have had with real spark is a kid called Kieron Brady played around 40 games before quitting but every Mackem who seen him play goes on like he was f***ing Pele. The f***er only scored 7 goals. If you have never seen the wankfest over K.Brady you can sample some of it @ http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A36536817 & http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=69046694696&v=wall

Long before my time so couldn't comment. Shame for any player to have to pack it like that though (rare vascular condition according to Wiki).

love the idea that thier superstar player who going to score Hatricks- that was taking them to the next level* scoring the goals to get them ito Europe- played in thier biggest Match with a transfer request in his pocket :lol:

*Why do safc fans go on about the next level so much?

Aye, it's like their holy grail. Forever out of reach!

glass ceiling on the club tbh. cant attract and keep best players as the areas a shit hole, the fans are racist mongs, the place hasnt the appeal to become a big club. Given a thousand years saint Nile couldnt get Sunderland to Newcastles level culturally or economically.

I can go back as far as 1969 when Alan Brown(the Mackems' manager) was saying that they had a great crop of youngsters who would be the club's future - the main star was Colin Todd...within a couple of years he had gone to Derby and people like Billy Hughes finally achieved some sort of success when he was part of the team that won the FA Cup in 73 along with Bobby Kerr and Dennis Tueart. Tueart also left(as did Dave Watson) for Man City and even though Stokoe(a former Newcastle great of course..!) was their manager in 73, they never really lived up to all the hype. Likewise their team of 76 which briefly flattered to deceive with the likes of Arnott etc.