Sunderland 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 16/01/11 - post match reaction from page 41

Dave

Apparently the song was going to be "Run for Home" by Lindisfarne.

jesus, how fucking stupid would that have been?

Would have cut us deep, no mistake. In fact,didn't they play that at SJP after every game not too long ago?  Fans wouldn't even have noticed..

a couple of nufc fans would have noticed :lol:

Guest sicko2ndbest

As if Tino was there, still funny. :lol:

Dave man? You been smoking the same s*** he got thrown out for?

Oh dear.

Shit quoted before deletion :(

jesus, how f***ing stupid would that have been?

Would have cut us deep, no mistake. In fact,didn't they play that at SJP after every game not too long ago?  Fans wouldn't even have noticed..

Only because Brucie made a fuss. Not quite the same as 'Cheer up Stevie Bruce' :lol:

Thinking back, the rendition of Daydream Believer at St James' was absolutely brilliant. A shit had been taken and that final insult was the equivalnet of rubbing the mackem faces in it.

Major Backtracking is reporting for duty, I see. :)

You what? :lol:

I've seen the pictures man, I know he was there. Have you never used that turn of phrase?

:fishing:

nothing will come of the fan on harper, the words kid and young fan being used to much to it come to anything more than a small fine on the club, but hope he gets a harsh punishment

overall disapointed with the result but as many have said would have took that pre match,enjoyed 179 mins of the derbys this year so cant complain, chuck in the fact they had to make a public apology we beat them so bad in the 1st game

Major Backtracking is reporting for duty, I see. :)

You what? :lol:

I've seen the pictures man, I know he was there. Have you never used that turn of phrase?

:fishing:

'As if that's Nolan tenth goal of the season. Amazing.''

'Er, I think you'll find it is. Dickhead.'

:lol:

nothing will come of the fan on harper, the words kid and young fan being used to much to it come to anything more than a small fine on the club, but hope he gets a harsh punishment

overall disapointed with the result but as many have said would have took that pre match,enjoyed 179 mins of the derbys this year so cant complain, chuck in the fact they had to make a public apology we beat them so bad in the 1st game

I hope Saint Niall will be issuing a public apology to the Geordie nation this time for the daylight robbery his team commited.

I have finally got home and cannot see straight.

If that's because of you being struck on the forehead by a 50pence piece in the Stadium of Shite, then you may want to monitor your vision over the next few hours mate.

Guest marky555

jesus, how f***ing stupid would that have been?

Yeh I reckon a few would have definitely noticed that.

Guest Geordiesned

I've been having fun on Twitter tonight with a few people sending messages to Simpson.

RT @mattywsafc: RT @RoryFallow: I'm sure i'm not alone when i say: Fuck off @dannysimpson12 you twat. #ftm

@MickyWelshSAFC Hahaha! What a complete inbred cunt! Where was your revenge?? Crawl back under your stone you pathetic mong.

@Geordie_Sned its a fucking sad world when your season revolves around 1 fixture, deluded bastards, hahahaha!!! #FTM

funny as fuck a load of people in Sam Jacks 'doing the Nolan' en masse when he scored!

The whole away end was doing it to  "Lets all do the Nolan" after he scored.