Nolan

Caroll (if fit) or Shola

or

Harper

Simpsno  willi  colo  jose

Barton  gosl/Guthrie  nolan  jose

løvenkrands

Caroll/shola

At the moment i think we lack quality in CM/DCM....we only have tiote....maybe gosling can become a option for the CM?

Not that keen on putting barton in the CM....but think it could be an option against Spurs....its an important position and he will do it better than both Gosling and guthrie!

Løvenkrands is much better to partner with caroll or shola then Best is.....løvenkrands have shoven that he works well around the the big guys....much more movement!!

Guest kingdawson

----------------------------------------Gomes--------------------------------------

Hutton------------------Dawson-------------------Gallas----------------ekotto

lennon-----------------palacios-----------------modric----------------------Bale

----------------------------------------VDV-------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------Defoe-------------------------------------------

Subs: cudicini, kaboul, corluka, Pienaar, Jenas , Crouch, Pav

That will probably be how we line up.

Lovenkrands doesn't have more movement than Best. Not anymore, anyway.

Plus, our most abject attacking performance of the season came with Lovenkrands and Carroll up top. Never again.

still think løvenkrands is an better option to partner shola or caroll than best. Best is too similar, imo! they don´t really run on each others flick ons!

I dont think best produced anything of notice against sunderland....

I think that Nolan's effect in CM is underestimated and by playing him behind the striker will weaken our midfield too much.  He needs to play CM IMO.

I also think that Barton is just too good on the right to move him away and I would rather take the risk by playing Guthrie or Gosling next to Nolan than play Routledge on the right and have two wingers who have no end product.

Hopefully Carroll will be fit, and I would play Shola as a linkman stiker who can drop into midfield and allow Nolan to stay back when required to boss the midfield.  Nolan did this well against the tramps and there's no reason he couldn't do it again.

When I think of Spurs, I think of my first ever bet in the 05/06 season. I stuck a fiver on us winning 3-1 at 27/1 and we were were 3-1 up after half an hour :lol:

Was the most agonising hour of my life as both Jenas and Shola missed open nets. Won £140 which was like a fortune to me at 16 :smitten:

When I think of Spurs, I think of my first ever bet in the 05/06 season. I stuck a fiver on us winning 3-1 at 27/1 and we were were 3-1 up after half an hour :lol:

Was the most agonising hour of my life as both Jenas and Shola missed open nets. Won £140 which was like a fortune to me at 16 :smitten:

a fiver was a fortune to me at sixteen.

----------------------------------------Gomes--------------------------------------

Hutton------------------Dawson-------------------Gallas----------------ekotto

lennon-----------------palacios-----------------modric----------------------Bale

----------------------------------------VDV-------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------Defoe-------------------------------------------

Subs: cudicini, kaboul, corluka, Pienaar, Jenas , Crouch, Pav

That will probably be how we line up.

soft spine, a game made for tiote unfortunatly.

Aye, but you used to get paid a ha'penny for cleaning the pit donkeys.

Harper

Simpsno  willi  colo  jose

Barton  gosl/Guthrie  nolan  jose

løvenkrands

Caroll/shola

Have we found a way to clone Jose like?

Harper

Simpsno   willi   colo   jose

Barton  gosl/Guthrie   nolan   jose

løvenkrands

Caroll/shola

Have we found a way to clone Jose like?

:smitten:

Aye, but you used to get paid a ha'penny for cleaning the pit donkeys.

if only ! i failed the exam.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

co.uk.

Carroll Out Of Spurs Game

Top scorer Andy Carroll is out of Saturday's game with the thigh injury which has sidelined him in recent weeks

No surprise tbh