Darren Bent Signs for Aston Villa

Guest neesy111

Not with NUFC, we pay everything upfront.  One thing Ashley hated and rightfully so.  We still owed for Emre transfer in 2008.

I'd sooner have the benefit of holding the cash tbh.

didnt wanna live in the North East. They (Darren and her) are getting serious about each other but she didnt want to live in the NE and the long distance relationship wasnt an option.

She said if you were serious about me, that you will relocate. She wanted him to relocate to London but he said he would struggle to get a club in London for obvious reasons so his agent put feelers out. Villa said they were interested.

Bent wont come out and use the girlfriend reason as why he wants out but will use the car incident, mum being abused not settled in the NE as his reason to want out

Source - Spurs player

:lol:

Guest Tall Striker

didnt wanna live in the North East. They (Darren and her) are getting serious about each other but she didnt want to live in the NE and the long distance relationship wasnt an option.

She said if you were serious about me, that you will relocate. She wanted him to relocate to London but he said he would struggle to get a club in London for obvious reasons so his agent put feelers out. Villa said they were interested.

Bent wont come out and use the girlfriend reason as why he wants out but will use the car incident, mum being abused not settled in the NE as his reason to want out

Source - Spurs player

:lol:

Under the thumb tastic :lol:

Thought the lass he was seeing was from Newcastle & she works in End.

Nah man, she dreams of living in Birmingham. She hates the North East. It's the only reason Bent would leave such a wonderful football club.

i hope tht

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=559242

I'm looking online for tattoo removal at reasonable rates. Got his head tattooed on my thigh on Saturday

:spit:

Was that so when he tosses off, he can look Darren in the eyes? f***ing hell, that can't be true. 

if it is, its easily the best tattoo mistake in history

Even before the transfer request. 

i hope tht

I'm looking online for tattoo removal at reasonable rates. Got his head tattooed on my thigh on Saturday

Was that so when he tosses off, he can look Darren in the eyes? f***ing hell, that can't be true. 

Have to disagree. The Man City tw** who got Rooney tatooed onto him was an arsehole.

i hope tht

Have to disagree. The Man City tw** who got Rooney tatooed onto him was an arsehole.

Still is. 

i hope tht

Still is. 

:pow: