John Carver

Guest neesy111

I think the fact that he's a tracksuit wanker makes me hate him even more. At least Pardew had some dress sense about him, even if he was an asshole. Carver looks and acts like a total moron.

Saying the squad is big enough and the club haven't mismanaged is blatant brown-nosing to get the job next season and show he is willing to work under the same conditions. Shame the protests have fizzled out, even if they're putting them on the backburner until we get to safety I doubt they will have the same intensity.

Guest Geordiesned

A golfer going for the Championship?! Fucking simpleton!

I'm not surprised "relegation" isn't in your vocabulary John; I don't imagine any words over 2 syllables or 6 letters are. Dunce.

"Pulis said to me that...." :lol: :lol:

:lol: guy is such a plug. He can't understand why all these managers want him (allegedly) to get the job, it ain't because he's a swell guy or because he deserves it.

And that NUFCBlog needs f***ing shut down!

Read the discussions in the comment section from time to time there. Skipping over Ed's post though as the guy's a complete idiot and seems to have the same grasp on reality as Carver does.

Constantly blames our bad run on the SackPardew/AshleyOut "Crowd/Crew/Mob/Whatever" for "forcing the sacking of Pardew". :rolleyes:

Really don't get the Pardew mythos. Yeah he's have probably got a few more points - whoop de fucking doo dah day. His record was shit and he couldn't hack criticism being a massive narcissist. He'd have just as likely relegated us as keep us up and he had at least to jump ship while his time here didn't bomb fully. Carver is getting it too like.

Nowt much there like. Still find it hard to hate this chap like.

You are what is known in the trade as an enabler. It is because there are people who will shrug their shoulders and say it's not his fault that those at the top can get away with it.

Don't hate him? Yeah well, it's only Newcastle United FC. Good old Johnny he's one of us.

I can't stand carver personally tbh, find him a pathetic character and the whole "bully/hard man" act is grating as f***

Yeah, can't stomach the guy at all. He's terrible.

Did anyone catch the football programme on yesterday about Maverick players?

Really, really enjoyed it. Seems there's always been a thing about not backing this sort of player in this country. Even wen they were English!

Didn't realise how much Hoddle was overlooked for England. Seems skilful flair players were always seen as pansies and untrustworthy. It was fascinating to watch, as this was well before I moved to this country.

When Hoddle went to Monace, Wenger actually asked him why he kept tracking back so much  :lol:

Hoddle said he had been waiting 13 years to hear that!

Just reminded me of our farcical situation, and the majority of our players being misused man.

Guest firetotheworks

Don't understand people who find it hard to dislike him. He supports Ashley, uses dead club legends as a way to curry favour with fans, has asked fans for fights twice and his only managerial qualification is being from Newcastle. He's one of them and by being that alone he's a gargantuan cunt. It just so happens that he's also staggeringly bad at his job. For all this loving the club shit he's quite happy to let it rot for his own personal gain. He's a cunt, fuck him.

Don't understand people who find it hard to dislike him. He supports Ashley, uses dead club legends as a way to curry favour with fans, has asked fans for fights twice and his only managerial qualification is being from Newcastle. He's one of them and by being that alone he's a gargantuan cunt. It just so happens that he's also staggeringly bad at his job. For all this loving the club shit he's quite happy to let it rot for his own personal gain. He's a cunt, fuck him.

It's the desperation of it all, really. He's just throwing anything at the wall to see if something will stick. Something he can build a managerial career out of. NOTHING is working and he's losing his fucking mind trying to figure it out why other people can do it and he can't. Hating someone like that just seems unnecessary. I want him gone, and I'll be fucking furious when he gets the seat full time. But I just can't bring myself to hate him. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

It's the desperation of it all, really. He's just throwing anything at the wall to see if something will stick. Something he can build a managerial career out of. NOTHING is working and he's losing his fucking mind trying to figure it out why other people can do it and he can't. Hating someone like that just seems unnecessary. I want him gone, and I'll be fucking furious when he gets the seat full time. But I just can't bring myself to hate him. :lol:

But it's not like he's an honest bloke who's just trying his best like Hugjton or even Roeder . He's been a total dick to to fans and he went from slagging off Ashley on the radio to kissing arse once he was on his payroll. The SBR and Gary Speed stuff also knocks me sick. I find it very easy to dislike him because of the non-footballing stuff, it just so happens that he's also unimaginably terrible at the footballing stuff. :lol:

Don't understand people who find it hard to dislike him. He supports Ashley, uses dead club legends as a way to curry favour with fans, has asked fans for fights twice and his only managerial qualification is being from Newcastle. He's one of them and by being that alone he's a gargantuan c***. It just so happens that he's also staggeringly bad at his job. For all this loving the club s*** he's quite happy to let it rot for his own personal gain. He's a c***, f*** him.

That's the bit that pisses me off the most with the fat cunt. He'd quite happily let us drop like a stone, knowing he isn't good enough, for his own personal gain.

But it's not like he's an honest bloke who's just trying his best like Hugjton or even Roeder . He's been a total dick to to fans and he went from slagging off Ashley on the radio to kissing arse once he was on his payroll. The SBR and Gary Speed stuff also knocks me sick. I find it very easy to dislike him because of the non-footballing stuff, it just so happens that he's also unimaginably terrible at the footballing stuff. :lol:

:lol: It has nothing to do with his character. Fuck his character. He's an absolute dickhead but I don't hate him. It's more of a "Look at this fucking asshole." kind of thing. A desperate man being found out on the biggest stage. I pity how shit he is, especially since he didn't seem to know he was this shit.