John Carver

Guest neesy111

It is probably wishful thinking, but I am hoping that they are not waiting until the end of the season before they think about what they are going to do next but instead are being discrete behind the scenes whilst conveying "support" for Carver in public to try and keep the players focussed which they might not be if they know for certain that Carver won't be there next season.

This is obviously what is happening. People here are just being paranoid.

Yeah, because that paranoia is totally unfounded

Perhaps Diego Simeone has already put pen to paper, but we're waiting until the end of Summer to announce it in an effort to weed out any players who aren't fully committed to the cause?

Perhaps Candice Swanepoel is on her way to my place right now.

so they've said at this fans forum they've got their list of managers they compiled in january but won't do a single thing about sorting the new manager until the end of the season at the earliest

absolute fucking lunacy like, unless they're bullshitting to string carver along that is

One thing is for sure he fits in with what the club are looking for.

I know that the individual who comes in will be credible and best suited for this role.

First and foremost, they have to be a good coach and with a track record of developing players and giving young players a chance is important.

For me, style of play is important. How they conduct themselves is also important as the head coach will play a key part in how the club is perceived through his conduct on and off the field.

He fails on literally every criteria Charnley stated.

I think it's fucking disgusting the way these so called club greats are putting jobs for the boys ahead of the best interests of Newcastle United.  They should be fucking ashamed of themselves.

I know that the individual who comes in will be credible and best suited for this role.

First and foremost, they have to be a good coach and with a track record of developing players and giving young players a chance is important.

For me, style of play is important. How they conduct themselves is also important as the head coach will play a key part in how the club is perceived through his conduct on and off the field.

I think it's fucking disgusting the way these so called club greats are putting jobs for the boys ahead of the best interests of Newcastle United.  They should be fucking ashamed of themselves.

:thup:

I think it's f***ing disgusting the way these so called club greats are putting jobs for the boys ahead of the best interests of Newcastle United.  They should be f***ing ashamed of themselves.

But has Carver got a history of developing players?  As far as I am concerned that is the key area where he fails and can they afford to give him the time to see if he can do it.

i posted the same quotes the other, charnley has hung himself with that if carver gets the gig i'd say

They're just happy to have him stay, because it's someone they can be pally with, and he'll always give them access to stuff at the club.

That's really all these guys in and around the media are concerned about. They really don't care about how the club actually does.

It's absolutely terrible.

I actually can't imagine the level of 'journalist' who goes along with this stuff. One of the proudest clubs in the country - a one-club city, their city, the city that they write about seven days a week - is being absolutely Pardewed in the worst ways and they don't even want to expose it or ask questions. They genuinely should all be banished north of the wall.